Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Their all obsessed by the holiday thing but from what I remember nobody here even talked about it much cos everyone knew it’s was bullshite so why is she making out she pulled the mother of all fast ones and caught a load out she’s a dope
To deflect from her shitty behaviour

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
So unprofessional for a management company to be carrying on like this. What a twat. Two vile people who are well suited to each other. Hope he has the media lawyers ready for when she’s audited by Revenue & charged with Tax evasion and social welfare fraud.
Chooning 🙄

• Haha

Chippednails

VIP Member
Is that Air In Rows at the end? - I actually can't tell because of the filters she uses
If it is the same child I’m shocked cause she just use lots of filters. There is something familiar about that kid hit seriously looks very different from the very blonde blue eyes kid she shows us

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Didn't realise she works with these too. Came up on my for you. And yes I've wasted an hr this morning on tiktok🤣🤣

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
"The Lions club and Breakthrough cancer have been inundated with complaints all day about her behavior".
Good, and she needs to be pulled into line, given her amount of followers she's a horrific example to anyone that follows her.
Did she say that??

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Can anyone save the video where she says take everything on the Internet with a pinch of salt please. I mean brands need to know this too.