Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
"We are not involved in setting up or running this event though, or in choosing who is involved, so don’t have any control over that side of things. We also don’t have any affiliation with the person you mention below. We will however definitely relay and discuss your concerns with the Lions Club.
Thanks so much once again for your email and for looking out for us"

Managed to extract this from my work tattle buddy ... Its in the Lions clubs hands to deal with judging by this
Seems they sent a very generic response.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
If this woman she is talking about that is married to guard is the woman who posted on twitter then she did absolutely nothing wrong!

Does Julie not understand that as a public profile people will talk. It's not like this woman made threatening comments. Julie really hasnt a clue and she would want to be careful getting on the wrong side of a guard. She is well known to drive the day after a night out. All it takes is a checkpoint near her estate and she is screwed.
I agree she didn't but people like that bug me, if you're going to be that bothered calling someone out at least name the person you're talking about, she's as bad tbh.

Memaw

Chatty Member
I noticed how swollen her eyelid was when she was getting her lashes done surly they shouldn't of been done when like that I don't know much about it though

Molly83

She is not in Malaga, but I think it’s really sad that she is so invested in tattle and what other people think of her that she is spending today trying to wind people up rather then with her children.

it also looks like she deleted a comment on tictoc saying how awful it was on ER! The comment had over 500 likes.
It’s still there for me.

Attachments

What's the crack?

VIP Member
I think Eoghan and Brenda are setting her up for a fall, only Droolie is so gullible she can't see it it. They are using her because she is the dregs and her carry on draws an audience. She thinks they are all "friends". Brenda would chew you up and spit you out and the child manager is too immature but loves the attention.

Did anyone contact Carrigaline Lions Club and get a response?
You're so right !!!!

reallyoreilly

She's kinda like Conor McGregor, gets a sniff(pun intended) of fame and literally hasn't a notion how to behave, and really only ends up being exactly what she always was, trailer trash but now with a massively over inflated opinion of herself, except constantly lets the mask slip.

I spoke to the person i know from the Lions club, he said to not quote him as they are well aware of what she's been doing and just take it from me its going to be tackled.
How is her go fund me going ?