Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrscoco

Mejoolie…the gift that keeps on giving!
Also Brenda is gone off the grid - no stories yesterday or today. Is this the beginning of the end of On read??!!
Think she lost her voice, said she was taking few days off.

Reactions: 1

work4aliving

VIP Member
Someone said here before you need to go to the consumer protection agency ...prob a bit of work in it but instsgram do nothing...

Puss2020

can anyone post the video on her tic toc of the clock in back ground I can't seem to.do.it and she deleted my comment when I said it

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Nope, nothing bad at all 🤣 but she's probably mortified for being called out. DROOLIE trying to deflect the attention from herself and lapping it all on this poor lady now!

Where was Brenda flying from, there was a delayed flight this morning from London.
London, engine problems apparently

Heidi88

VIP Member
I think what she means is that people underestimate the power a pissed off guard can have. If this chav is causing his wife distress (enough to make her delete her own twitter account it would seem), then he is going to make life difficult for Julie.
Julie doesn’t abide by the law, as she has demonstrated multiple times between not being able to park in legal car spaces, robbing from dunnes and driving while under the influence.
So no, he is not a gangster, but yes he can absolutely be Julie’s downfall, and I’m here for it!
All he'd have to do is go down to Dunnes and ask do they want her to be given a warning given that she admitted it on her podcast that she had stolen from them.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Do you really need me to explain this or are you just picking at my comment?
Well they are on opposite sides of the law - so not really sure what you are going to explain to me. No need for a row.
---
I think what she means is that people underestimate the power a pissed off guard can have. If this chav is causing his wife distress (enough to make her delete her own twitter account it would seem), then he is going to make life difficult for Julie.
Julie doesn’t abide by the law, as she has demonstrated multiple times between not being able to park in legal car spaces, robbing from dunnes and driving while under the influence.
So no, he is not a gangster, but yes he can absolutely be Julie’s downfall, and I’m here for it!
Fair enough - my apologies to the OP. I was being pedantic.