Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shanto

New thread title... "Droopy Droolie went on a sesh, poor little thorn missed her Feis"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Julie user123 did not believe you went on holiday NO ONE believed you went on holiday and the fact that you’re fake laughing about it shows just how unfunny it was. Get a life and get yourself to an AA meeting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm getting my solicitor to send her a cease and desist letter to stop her making a holy show of herself. The second hand embarrassment is causing me trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 56

LeighB26

Here we go again with the Dad debate 🤦🏼‍♀️

My kids dad left them and has no contact etc but guess what, that doesn't take away MY responsibility or deter from the fact that my actions affect my kids.

Just forget about the dad, honestly it's boring at this stage. I mean she has her mam & Sean helping out probably more than most dads have time to help out and she's still a walking disaster there's absolutely no excuse! Bashing the dad on this isn't going to change anything and he could take them every weekend and she'd still pawn them off during the week and be a shit mam

Edited to add; I'm in no way sticking up for the dad but I think that's half the problem this whole poor Droolie the dad left, cop on like Droolie

Reactions: 54

Beavana

VIP Member
"blood pressure tablets sold out" 🙄 Jesus you sad pathetic woman 🤦‍♀️ you're the one up to 90 cos you got called out??

And you're annoyed it's tablets and not you and Brendas show that's sold out 😂😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Can I just double check something? A death from alcohol is funny and to take the piss out of.A death from botched surgery is sad and needs a touching podcast? Have I that right? Go f**k yourself Worzel Gummidge

sunshine01

The fucking state of her on tik tok bragging that she wasn’t able to bring Erin Rose to her feis because she’s too hungover. And then the freaks laughing saying oh it happens to the best of us. No it doesn’t ye are all trash and neglecting your children.
---
No wonder she’s single.. the tide wouldn’t take her out

Reactions: 46

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
For me it's the mocking someone who's parent was an alcoholic and making fun of them passing away.....there is surely no coming back from that. Even scumbags don't go that low but that pathetic cunt is a whole other level 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

KittenRadziwell

I dip in and out of Julie's page and this thread because she's just so pathetic most of the time. However I saw her stories about going for brunch yesterday and I just knew it was going to end in a shitshow. I really can't stop thinking about ER all day. I have a girl of a similar age and no matter what else happens, she and her brother are my top priority, always.

I remember going out with my husband one night for dinner and we ended up meeting friends and having a few too many. I had a day out planned with my daughter the next morning and you can bet your fucking ass I got out of bed and rallied because that was an important day for my daughter that she was looking forward to for a while.

Also, what kind of "friends" send a taxi up to your house after you've said "no I have to get up for my daughter in the morning"? She's an absolute scumbag. I know she's loving the attention and I wish I wasn't giving it to her right now but I'm so pissed off for that poor child. No wonder the girl is an attention seeking brat most of the time - it's the only time she gets any acknowledgement from her alcoholic mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jonnyjo

When Sarah Burke almost seems normal compared to this one.. you know she's in trouble 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I rarely comment on this one but has she lost it altogether? Why is she pretending to be in Malaga? Genuinely think she’s gone so up her own hole now that she is about to have an almighty fall from grace. I don’t know what brand would want to be associated with her. Unhinged and dangerous.

Reactions: 40

GW84

VIP Member
Did anyone contact Carrigaline Lions Club and get a response?
No response from the Lions club yet (Still early though, and I guess they might actually meet to discuss how to proceed).

I did however get a response from Breakthrough Cancer this morning stating that they are not connected with the event and have no control over it, but will certainly discuss the concerns and comments with the Lions Club. They thanked me for 'looking out for their reputation'. Judging from the wording of them email, it wasn't the only complaint they received.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39