Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CalM

I wonder if her mother brought her to the Feis - surely she has had ages so far to go and have a shower and clean herself up and get a taxi into the Feis. I feel so so sad for ER.

Reactions: 2

Bulmers

VIP Member
Droopy loopy Julie....shut the fuck up seriously just zip it lock it put it in ur pocket..I've a pain in my crack listening to u....get off ur phone stop spewing shit out of ur shergar mouth n give me bloody ears a rest ...thanks in advance 🖕
Brilliant 👏 👏

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Remember everyone who donated was to see her doing a dance on Wednesday yet she’s saying she’s away for a week so you can claim back a refund of any donations taken Under false pretences.
TRY.HARDER.NEXT.TIME Droolie, we know your form.

#transparency

VIP Member
I hate standing up for her but she's talking about the nail next to the one that's missing all week her ring finger nail. It does look like it's been peeled off
It isn't really noticeable unless it's pointed out as its still long like the person said. The middle one stands out the most as it is short. She is just a known liar now and people will never believe a thing she says

Bidscavan

VIP Member
The stories with her crubeens in the bowl are gone are they??
No still there for me anyways
In the clip where she has her hurt foot elevated on a cushion, it’s the other foot that looks swollen and bruised to me, or maybe that’s just dirt 😆
I thought the same😂
---
She told her followers last week she would do a lift tonight if they donated 1k and she would share it on her page no lift done and also no sign of the gfm in her bio or her page
There's two open on the gfm site for her dancing. Both with 100,000 target. One has 1720 and the other 100 and something or other

Last edited:
  • Wow