Twinsandme #56 Septic gusset and loves to discuss it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @TeaAndABun on the winning thread titlešŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
Quick recap
Julie Haynes aka twins and me showed us in the last thread what an absolute scumbag of a mother she is.
She was in Galway for a hen and according to her she got a shag and then had to go chemist the following morning for emergency contraception. Nothing wrong with that and each to their own but she broadcast it all over her stories and her podcast like the scum she is. Same one wouldn't share details about her surgery as there's younger people following her but felt it OK to share about her one night stand. She's also missed air in rows feis coz she's too drunk to get up out of bed even though she knew for weeks it was happening. Mejoolie chose to get blathered and not go home till all hrs instead of putting her child first.
That's a common theme with Julie. She loves to offload her kids when she can and only seems to have them half the week lately. Her social life is her priority not Air in rows and fuinneog. But yet she'll have ya believe she's the only single mom of twins in Ireland and she's doing it all herself.
Couple of other bits from last thread... shes doing strictly in Carraigaline for charity and had set up a GFM the target of which is going up and down like a yoyo. She went to a wedding in Kells. She has plenty of time to do tiktoks and be a smart arse with her replies on it and gets a lot of the scummy mummies defending her. We had a lost sheep trying to defend mejoolie. Boy wonder keeps saying great things gonna be happening but we haven't seen anything yet. Still waiting for an update on the media lawyers too.
To conclude Julie is a scummy mummyšŸ‘

Reactions: 21
She better not bleeping drive today
She's probably already been down to the local chemist for her weekly morning after pill don't worry. Meanwhile her little girl stands up on a stage looking down into the crowd for her mammy. I'm fkn heartbroken even thinking about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The bleeping state of her on tik tok bragging that she wasnā€™t able to bring Erin Rose to her feis because sheā€™s too hungover. And then the freaks laughing saying oh it happens to the best of us. No it doesnā€™t ye are all trash and neglecting your children.
---
No wonder sheā€™s single.. the tide wouldnā€™t take her out

Reactions: 46
bleeping hellā€¦ sheā€™s a pitiful sight. The guilt of that now would kill me. Zero fucks from her as usual. Sheā€™s on such a downward spiral and the brother needs to stop enabling her

Reactions: 18
Those screenshot and the videos should be recorded before they get deleted and should be sent to the brands and charities!!!
What a bleeping child neglecting alcoholic woman mocking that womanā€™s dad for being an alcoholic too and him dead!

even create fake email so ken and Droolie canā€™t get the meeedya lawyers šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤

She's probably already been down to the local chemist for her weekly morning after pill don't worry. Meanwhile her little girl stands up on a stage looking down into the crowd for her mammy. I'm fkn heartbroken even thinking about it.

I assume ER didn't even get to go as Julie said her costume was in her house

Reactions: 1
Someone might have given her car reg to the guards near her own house and her mother's, who knows?? They could do with keeping on eye on her driving under the influence especially at weekends.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™d be riddled with guilt if I did that to my child? Iā€™d actually be in bad form with myself over it. She doesnā€™t seem to give a flying duck! God I detest her, and I hope and pray sheā€™s caught for driving over the limit today. Thatā€™ll put a stop to her gallop!

Reactions: 16
Is the brother well in the head ? Getting her a breakfast roll.. if she was my sister Iā€™d be raging at her they are all enablers

Is the brother well in the head ? Getting her a breakfast roll.. if she was my sister Iā€™d be raging at her they are all enablers
Yeah I know itā€™s not on to discuss other family member etc, but that brother of hers must be some dope! Get a fecking life, and stop hanging off your sister!

Reactions: 12
Someone might have given her car reg to the guards near her own house and her mother's, who knows?? They could do with keeping on eye on her driving under the influence especially at weekends.
Hopefully someone local has
It's so dangerous
Over 12 hours drinking
So way more than one drink per hour
She should not get behind the wheel
---
Hopefully someone local has
It's so dangerous
Over 12 hours drinking
So way more than one drink per hour
She should not get behind the wheel
And home after 3 am so about 5 hours sleep at 9 am

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.