Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbie doll kens food suggestions! A chipper just like home and a carvery dinner. Seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god she looks like she needs a good wash today. If that's her with a filter I dread to think what she is like without.

Reactions: 10
Those children are dragged up, I pity the poor school teacher. They are two ignorant brats. Learning from the best from their mother. She will forever be alone as she wouldn't add to a person's life. Disgusting she is

Reactions: 15
Her grid post ffs she’s hoping we’ll all start speculating. Why would that even come to ur head if ur not pregnant 🙄

she’s so gowl

Reactions: 6
Charity affiliated with her….must ask them what’s their criteria !!!!!
There is something very dodgy going on. Its back to 100k again from 5k, it was 1k earlier, too much messing going on and I don't trust her or Eoghan. Anyone who donates is crazy, give to the charity directly.
I can't believe if the charity has teamed up with Jules. It's dirty money in my opinion.

Screenshot_20230519_220509_com.huawei.browser_edit_13530253606789.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Girls this is totally off topic and I’m sorry but if you test positive for hpv do you have to get tested in the next year or 2 years?😩 I lost my letter 🤣

Reactions: 1
Don't know who she's trying to convince about not going to the party we all know she'll go🙄

Reactions: 11
Sure we know she's "a lunatic, pure mad like" and will be out all day and night pissed as a fart. Dying and barely functioning in the morning then for the child's feis. Doesn't matter that it's a club one or local one, for kids it's a big thing. Yer one is too selfish to put the child first and be fully there for her. We'll have the 'aw nah, allergic' routine tomorrow 🙄😴

Reactions: 13
Been following for a while but never posted. Just really curious if it’s just me or does it always seem like she has an eye infection or crying. Always rubbing her eyes, don’t think the lash extensions are doing her any good!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.