Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soccer training today -
Air n rows screaming for about 15 mins like a banshee while JuLie just walked around thinking she is the local celeb - no recordings of that no?
Ah now, you can’t just leave it like that. Tell us more please ☕☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No discipline, no looking to see what the duck is wrong with the whinge ass, just concerned with her arse eating a hole in her pants. That she recorded.

Has zero clue how hated she is down there.
---
Not to mention, the parents in the other class thanking the gods above that they don't have to have her kids at parties etc. It's not the
Kids fault either, it's that no one wants to be dealing with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely no need for those stupid sunglasses in Cork this morning. It was very dull until after lunch. She really fancies herself

Reactions: 8
I'd say Droolies raging masks for COVID aren't mandatory anymore so she could hide her banjaxed lip ,😂😂😂 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Was the podcast with her on about unprotected sex for one night stand this week? And still only #9 in the screenshot 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 1
I'd say Droolies raging masks for COVID aren't mandatory anymore so she could hide her banjaxed lip ,😂😂😂 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Was the podcast with her on about unprotected sex for one night stand this week? And still only #9 in the screenshot 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Isn’t it very noticeable in those clips of the podcast she shares 😂😂 bet she’s regretting the decision to go over and get those done now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The twins were in a class with my son last year. My childminder used to drop them but said she only ever spoke to the dads and blanked all the mums and that the kids be climbing on the roof of the car and all
---
My friend well was friends with her before lost contact with her but she used to go out with Sean. Nice lad but quiet I can see how Julie bullies him to do as she wants. They were like late 20s and weren’t allowed sleep in same bed in his house, so her mum must be appalled with the one night stand stuff.
---
Poor kids.we all like a drink but she’s out every weekend
She has them 3 days a week. My mum rightly so would be like sorry I cannot take them AGAIN this weekend I also have a life or don’t want them AGAIN. It’s every weekend like she wants the young free and single life and just pawns the twins on whoever. a Sniff of drink and she’s there

Reactions: 9
What is she like, a pure melt of a woman altogether. What was the story with the poor man sitting there and she zooming in on his shoes and socks?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but she's woman all of us mammies love a nite out or few drinks with friends she's going on all week about the child being in feis she had a brunch thing with her mates if she gave a duck about her kids she be gone home
She probably told sean il be home by 5 and doesn't give now cause she's locked.
Why anyone wants to have anything to do with her is beyond me

Reactions: 13
What nonsense is this idiot recording? She needs to put the phone away. Isn’t she like 35 years of age and she posting all that tit? Her outfit is absolutely woeful, she never gets it right

Reactions: 7
It's like looking at a cross between supermomslimming and liz r. Car-crash instagram stories. Literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.