Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be more in your line to teach your children manners!! Uncivilised isn’t the word. Why aren’t your children strapped into their seats Droolie? Bet the Thorn got her Coke Zero along with her burger & nuggets.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Girls this is totally off topic and I’m sorry but if you test positive for hpv do you have to get tested in the next year or 2 years?😩 I lost my letter 🤣
I think if you log on to cervical check website and put in your PPSN then it will show when you are next due a check up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Planning on drink driving again tomorrow Droolie!! Would love to see her caught & off the road.

Reactions: 5
“Yeah I’m going to a bottomless brunch, I heard it’s meant to be dangerous, you’re meant to fall out the door”
“I can’t wait”
She’s an out and out skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone working in that pub for the bottomless brunch. They do keep an eye on the drink and won't refill if you're skulling it back. And they do ask patrons to leave if they're doing the dog on it.
Julie is carrying on like a 15 year old with tinnies in a field. So immature. Nothing about meeting friends or having a good laugh, it's all about drink.
👀 Will get onto my sources and report back.......🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No doubt Sean will get a call at 7 o clock tonight - duck my life Sean I never get out. I'm going to the party you are babysitting till the morning.

Reactions: 11
The acidity from her unwashed vag, is causing holes in her leggings! 🤢
Poor fella that has to have her minge near his nose! Rank!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She probably ripped the hole herself for more rubbish content. The few genuine followers she has should been questioning their life choices if they relate to this ignoramus. And just like any other go fund me, if you donate and it's a scam then serves you right. Julie the thief and her kleptomaniac mother have well documented the stuff they rob or don't pay for. Would they really be able to keep their hands of 100,000

Reactions: 12
She probably ripped the hole herself for more rubbish content. The few genuine followers she has should been questioning their life choices if they relate to this ignoramus. And just like any other go fund me, if you donate and it's a scam then serves you right. Julie the thief and her kleptomaniac mother have well documented the stuff they rob or don't pay for. Would they really be able to keep their hands of 100,000
Why is the gfm going up and down everyday, one minute its 1k, then 5k and now 100k.

Reactions: 4
Girls this is totally off topic and I’m sorry but if you test positive for hpv do you have to get tested in the next year or 2 years?😩 I lost my letter 🤣
It's the next year and they'll send you out a reminder letter, so don't worry about it.
---
I know someone working in that pub for the bottomless brunch. They do keep an eye on the drink and won't refill if you're skulling it back. And they do ask patrons to leave if they're doing the dog on it.
Julie is carrying on like a 15 year old with tinnies in a field. So immature. Nothing about meeting friends or having a good laugh, it's all about drink.
👀 Will get onto my sources and report back.......🤪
Did she say where she's going? A few places in Cork do it

Reactions: 1
Was just in the park with my kid and there are grown ass women dressed identical to their toddlers 😩 what the duck is this Julie Haynes behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soccer training today -
Air n rows screaming for about 15 mins like a banshee while JuLie just walked around thinking she is the local celeb - no recordings of that no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.