Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying he's not from Galway now to get the tattle brigade out and some fucker there over the weekend will have every wife and girlfriend wondering was it her fella

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was going to say the same, wouldn’t surprise me if she pulls out a pregnancy test and all…

Anything for a bit of attention!
Oh Jesus wept, she’s so predictable I didn’t even see her story before posting that! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical Droolie 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤, no content so rehashing same bullshit again.

It wasnt Too long ago did the same thing

Is she soft in the head, last week weirdos were looking to see her children and this week she is drawing sexual attention to her accounts, the poor children :cry:

Is that podcast actually popular? I put it on once and turned it off after 2 mins worst thing I’ve ever listened to pure shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just had a look at the Opera House's website and there are still hardly no tickets sold. Alot of the seats that do look to be unavailable are down the back or next to assessible chairs so I say they actually arent even after being sold. Why would someone buy a ticket for down the back when there are PLENTY up front. The seats next to assesible ones are prob being held back by the venue.

I'd be shocked if this actually goes ahead.

Reactions: 9
Have we got this weeks synopsis of the shitcast yet?
I listened to bits and pieces of it, skipped through a few parts mind, they come across very fake to be honest, like when one of them is telling the other a story and the one listening is pretending to be all shocked as if they haven't heard it already it seems so fake. all I listened to was Brenda going on about being on 2 dates in the same day, and Julie going on about the troll she apparently "caught out". they were saying how trolls can face big fines and can lose their jobs, so just seemed like they were trying to scaremonger people really, I'd say it never happened at all to be honest. oh and lastly they seem to be ripping off other people's podcast ideas now, they swapped phones and read each other's tinder messages, it's been done on chloe burrows and saving grace podcasts for years but sure they were never going to come up with an original idea 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.