Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand these morons asking how much spending money you need, what shoes you packed, how was the flight?! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand these morons asking how much spending money you need, what shoes you packed, how was the flight?! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept!
Sure after her trip to Rome, someone asked her do they accept card or cash as a question. These people that follow Julie are as thick as her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know, I’m torn as to if I believe they are real equations but then equally a little scan on social media and it’s evident how many incredibly stupid people walk amongst us

Reactions: 15
To be honest when she does a grid post about questions on her holidays she gets no replies other than where did you get your clothes and at that there is very few. I’d say the boy manager sends all the questions in and she just answers them all. You can tell it’s not genuine people asking these. I don’t think she’s getting much engagement other than views on her stories and I’d say half tap tap tap through it all. No link clicks either…. I’d say a ton of her following are bought and covered up by doing competitions so it looks like an organic following. You can tell… who’s blowing up her dms asking about the food 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Stuff deleted over the weekend.

* Grid post saying glad to get children to bed for me time
* Julie and the twins singing Ureland's Call in the car
* Fionn shouting bull dog and running over to one
* Empty seats at the match
* Twins going across the green alone to some neighbour while JuLie films them from her door.

Reactions: 20
‘Normally I’d stand at the sidelines to watch him’…..hahahahaha, oh how we laughed!!
duck off Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My wife loves her.
I think Cork women are nosey & she opens up her life to everyone & that’s why she’s so popular.
I love this thread & all the comments because some of these instagramers are frauds.

Reactions: 23
Has the Merry Widow taken a step back aswell with the kids? The van park in Garryvoe must be due to open next weekend. How many Mondays off will the Chuckies have?

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t think they’re taking a back seat but just not being mentioned or shown to be minding the kids cos it doesn’t look good. I’d say they’re still playing the role of babysitters.

Reactions: 8
Has the Merry Widow taken a step back aswell with the kids? The van park in Garryvoe must be due to open next weekend. How many Mondays off will the Chuckies have?
Wouldn't think so. Just not been shown because Joolie obviously after some single mom with twins deal or contract . She did enough matching outfit posts and crap last week to make it look like that's what she's after anyways🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There's definitely something up and I'm sure we'll find out soon enough why Sean and her ma haven't been shown as much.

Reactions: 5
Sean’s prob a liability on her stories! You never know what lie he’s gonna discredit on her! Ken would have his work cut out for him with all the dirty deletes! 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anymore on the media lawyer shite? Or is ken still not finished the Ally McBeal boxset? 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.