Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the twinnies weren't in school id be out the gap.

Sure try home school them Julie , ye can go anywhere ya want then.

Imagine the craic her trying to home school haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Discover ireland well done for having this yoke advertising our wonderful country. Admitting she'd be "out the gap" She's clearly miserable btw.

Reactions: 19
If the twinnies weren't in school id be out the gap.

Sure try home school them Julie , ye can go anywhere ya want then.

Imagine the craic her trying to home school haha
Seriously Julie, your kids are hardly in fecken school anyways......you have a lot of years left girl before you are out the gap as you say

Reactions: 10
She had her chance to “go out the gap” to oz but she decided she’d stay in Ireland and become “homeless” and sit up on the Irish tax payers, thinking lover boy jessy was gonna go along with her plan.. that backfired on her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Im after spitting my tea out😭 thank you! I bleeping love these threads🤣
I think it happened by accident which is even funnier.. Fionn autocorrected to Fuinneog when someone was writing a comment.. the funniest name ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julie calls him Fionn Óg ( even though there isn't a Fionn senior.) Fuinneog - get it ?!!
Omg I’m only realizing this now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I kept thinking people were spelling fionn og wrong. I’ll see myself out and enroll in the closest junior infants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just home and straight onto a TikTok live - isn’t that what we all do too? Food shopping and clothes washing can wait shur 🤣

Reactions: 5
The twins are no more upstairs putting away their backpacks 🤣🤣🤣
I was just about to say this, and she even went out for milk without them 😂😂 don’t think they’d even know how to put something away… it’s usually the iPads stuck to their faces…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ad for Vodafone now 🤦‍♀️😡 is once actually has #ad AND “paid sponsorship “ for a change!

Disgusted though, with them for years - my contract up next month and might go with someone else but their mobile coverage is good 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.