Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tit again, will ye just duck off 😴🤦‍♀️
Every single thing Julie says - “oh she’s a liar”. Anything about the dad - “oh thats truth” 🤦‍♀️

God she’s going to go on some piss up after this holiday so she can get away from her own children she hates but uses them (nearly as bad as Lisa Jordan) to make off them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look we know how much Julie lies... I don't think she is capable of telling the truth... and I don't think it would suit her profile if she was a single mom who ex partner played a huge role in their life and her having to admit that he sees them and pays maintenance for them... sounds much better the struggling single mother with a new car under her, holidays glore and who's no help from anyone 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
Wtf are they like all dressed in white. Never ever have I packed for holidays and only had matching clothes for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s painful. I don’t know how parents cope with it
It's kind of sad because in the situation I know it's because the little boy is crying out for time with the parent. Not going to lie time in their company is exhausting 😬

Reactions: 3
It's kind of sad because in the situation I know it's because the little boy is crying out for time with the parent. Not going to lie time in their company is exhausting 😬
Definitely, he probably wouldn’t be as whiny if she spent proper quality time with him but that will never happen.

Reactions: 5
There is a pattern with all these scummy mummys…. Their kids speech is absolutely diabolical. It’s definitely a case of nature over nurture.
---
They are all in white. Give me fuckin strength 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are like the ku klux klan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely, he probably wouldn’t be as whiny if she spent proper quality time with him but that will never happen.
My own child is far from perfect but Air in Rows is her mother's daughter, poor ol window is definitely crying out for attention and quality time 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why the act all week to let it slip on the last night ?!
The creepy boy manager must have signed whatever contract they were hiding the real Droolie for. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Will there be mayhem tonight? Need a good laugh. Does the boy/ window
still have bruise on his face - more face paint today 🤔
And paint/ big sunglasses on the thron to try cover the burnt face 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.