Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When air in rows came out to her on the balcony Julie had a face that could sour milk!! Just in case we needed proof that the wholesome lovey dovey shite was an act! 🤣

Reactions: 11
There she is, the cracks are starting to show 🤣🤣 She’ll be awol for the week as soon as she gets home. Poor single mom on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Come on, give her a break - she's had them for a FULL 6 days. Sure god love the crétur.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think Julie’s mam has a new partner or friend and they are there too 🤔

Reactions: 10
The woman from the kids club putting on Erin's sandals. First off isnt she 5? Surely she can do it herself and if not wouldnt Julie get up off her ass and do if rather than videoing the woman doing it. I'd be mortified if I was her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I only dip in and out of Julie's stories but Fionn seems like a gentle little fella is he? I feel sorry for him seems so quiet.

Reactions: 4
Oh lads the boy manager has had an email re last weeks topic. We need to stay stuned though😂😂 ah however will I sleep now??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh lads the boy manager has had an email re last weeks topic. We need to stay stuned though😂😂 ah however will I sleep now??
Careful now - the media lawyer could be banging down any of our doors in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The two " big brands" must have been watching her hence the mother of the year act. He got the phone call today and normal service resumed this evening

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.