Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
When the demon daughter is attacking Fionn, it’s hilarious and the phone gets whipped out and it’s recorded. When she does it to Julie, Julie cries the whole way home and comes online looking for reassurance. She needs to start drawing that child into line because it’s not normal for a 5 year old to be so aggressive.

Reactions: 25

margesimpsin

If she felt so bad yesterday about her clothes why didnt she take the 600 steps over to the dunnes thats beside her hotel and get somthing else.. what a melt.. surprised theres no dramatic story about trying to get from salthil to er hotel
Where's the dramatic story of the robin calling a taxi for her and up and down salt hill prOm stranded, and a little old man taxi driver that she was ballin over the cratur could almost have his licence taking off him he that old like and he driving her with no pants on across GalAway city, nah nah nah I'm nable lads. Weeeak

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
I personally think one night stands are disgusting, I much rather some commitment than being used like a cum bucket by a stranger full of drink. Women are not biologically or emotionally cut out for one night stands. She just looks desperate the way she is going on and probably waiting on him to text her and will feel used and cheap later in the week if she did sleep with him.

• Wow
  • Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
Well if they got 7 emails to the 65 roses email they have used that charity to falsely get peoples details. That charity was representing cf ireland and they claimed the ema was belong to that so they have breached gdpr by now contacting these people from their email addresses which means they can be done for this . Jesus who are their lawyers at all terrible advice they are getting 😁. Also I have spoken to someone and they have advised all their comps need to be reported to the cpcc which is also a government regulated body and they will be investigated through them don't bother with asai and also any adds or pr that is undeclared can be reported to them also

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion,

she got her hole, and caught a troll, wore her swimming togs on the hen, the media lawyer is really Ken

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Trolls , Trolls and more Trolls. Had a listen to troll bit of podcast. Mejoolie and Brenda know a lot of them that have been outed but not officially. Joolie bought stuff on fb marketplace from her troll three yrs ago and was even in her house. She only realised when she looking at the person's socials. They referenced a page that was calling out influencers and said they'd found out who was behind it and now it's gone. Teaspill I assume. Trolls are mostly professional women with lovely families but are bitter people who will end up losing their jobs because there's court cases been brought and heavy fines being imposed according to them. And according to Mejooile if she said something to hurt someone she'd end up awake at night and having to ring them to apologise 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

mags20

Julie or the manager just can't see the bigger picture. All they see are page views and all the other social media analytics. They only think about getting the next brand collaboration. That'd be grand if you weren't so well known and you weren't using children to get those page views. It's the man asking for pics of the children who needs reporting, not us tattlers. It's guards that are required, not media lawyers

For 99% of people who know things like where her children go to school, we don't care and will do nothing with that information. It's the 1% who can do more damage than the other 99% that you need to safeguard against

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
Ha she actually said I don’t give them their iPads much 🤣 the iPads are practically attached to their hands. She doesn’t wanna take them away cos it means she would have to play with her kids and couldn’t sit watchin Netflix

• Haha

Mikeym

My wife loves her.
I think Cork women are nosey & she opens up her life to everyone & that’s why she’s so popular.
I love this thread & all the comments because some of these instagramers are frauds.

Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Fionn is such a whiny child. I’d go off my game if I was stuck with him. I know it’s not his fault but still 😂

• Haha

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
I also don’t get why the man couldn’t have just waited on the plane for them to organise the mobility assistance? Why did he decide to crawl and ensure that photo was captured? Maybe I’m missing something but it just seemed like nobody was making leave the plane. He just had to unfortunately wait a little longer for the mobility assistance to arrive
Did it not say he was going to have to wait an hour for it? Why should he have to wait for that long though? It must be so awful for people with a disability being treated like an inconvenience and not being treated equally. I think he was right in this case to highlight it.

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Oh look at me I'm so uncomfortable and anxious on this outfit I'd described as sexy.

Also look at me at almost 10am the following morning wearing the same clothes 🙃 after getting shagged to death by some randomer...

• Haha