Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Julie said herself lots of times she doesn't enjoy sex, she is just looking for attention and she isn't going to settle anytime soon. Plus dont tell me to cop on, plenty of women and research will say women dont enjoy one night stands for emotional and biological reaaons, fair play to those that do but you are not every woman. Men are wired differently, research it.
Julie is more than entitled to change her mind and consent to sex with whoever she likes. Plenty of women are not all women. You did not say plenty of women, you said women. You do not get to control who other people sleep with, you don’t get to call other women cum buckets because they’ve had sex. How is it there, back in the 1950s?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
So we are in week 16 of 2023.
Help me out here…so far she’s been to:
*Turkey
*Rome
*Dublin (one night)
*Kilkenny
*Spain (or whatever kip she’s in now).
Did I miss any?

• Wow
She still has the lisp going on .. go on Jules ... say sausages for us 🤣🤣 the top teeth I cant 🤭🤭🤭 they are like those cheap clip on's

• Haha
Well the stories tonight are just embarrassing...followed up by an ad. That manager will be the end of her insta "career". Mortified for both of them

• Haha

cretin

Hahaha dead deceased rip to me...ken finally ur back was goin to report u missing to ur "media lawyers"....barbie n ken seriously did u even attend primary school....as if any "media lawyer" wud allow u to contact any of these "7" people u claim r pickin on u ...boo hoo....I'm gonna tell my ma dat "7" people said sumthin bad bout me n then my ma is goin to sort it out.....like kids in a playground...I will give u a little help now listen to teacher....under no circumstances wud any "lawyer" give u info on a person u r claiming harrased u that u have never met...as "professional lawyers" they wud contact the person in question and u wud b told to stay clear incase a case cud b brought...now well done for listening here is a jelly now out for yardtime 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
More like the hills have eyes 😂😂
Ah give over Julie with your fake tears, too much drink last night and today. Very telling that her mates aren’t helping her, probably sick of her at this stage. Not even Brenda with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Ever since she got all the work done before she starts talking into the phone she poses up a storm & it’s so cringe. My toes curl looking at her showing her side profile thinking she is stunning 😂😂😂

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
It’s abundantly clear that she wants to wear the swimsuit with the net curtain, but she’s looking for her followers to give her some encouragement, which she obviously isn’t getting.
Just wear the fuckin thing love, you’re a 30-something yr old and it’s beyond ridiculous to be sitting in a hotel room at a hen, at 7pm on a Saturday night crying over a pair of togs. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
She doesn't allow them to facetime him or talk on the phone- how would they 'know' him? When he is here she barely allows him to see them. His family did see them up until last summer. and I suspect that's what's being dealt with in the courts soon. And he does pay maintenance. Be wide for the narrative she portrays.
I agree, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye, I don't agree with any man not seeing his kids, but they were supposed to live in Australia where he has a really good job (she went on about this big important job often enough) they agreed before she had the twins that they would be going to live in Australia, whatever happened that she didn't want to live in Australia and they split up. I don't agree with the kids not knowing their dad at all, but how do we know that he doesn't want to have a relationship with them, how do we know he doesn't want calls and FaceTime with them? When he was here he was taking them at the weekends cos she used to be bawling into the phone dropping them off. he obviously didn't get home in a couple of years because of covid, but when he was home last year she used it as a big drama for social media when he wanted to see him. Believe me there's nothing I despise more than a deadbeat Dad but you couldn't believe a word this one says, he could have been trying to have some kind of contact a long time we will never know cos it's all one side of a story

Reactions: 20

Heidi77

VIP Member
I'd say even the kids are wondering what the hell is going on with Julie. She must be exhausted trying to keep this act up.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
She is very clever, Ken Doll has her acting the goat with this help me get ready bull, but the reality is it's all to drive up numbers and views. Her friends must hate her, makes them look like shit friends that she needs to come on Insta for advice.

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
---

I have my email to discover ireland that I can copy and paste!!
Don't worry, we'll all see your email when it's used as evidence in the pending court case .
The media lawyers have a team of forensic technology analysts going through it with a fine tooth comb 😅😅

• Haha