Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh here we go, MeDroolie is showcasing the new Shein pop up shop in Cork. No wonder she was dressed head to toe on holidays in Shein clothes. Is this the big collab she was on about with Barbie.
---
Got there before you Droolius 🤣
The reviews for the Shein pop up in Dublin were awful & you still had to order online so I wouldn’t waste my time visiting & especially if this coke head is there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She had her chance to “go out the gap” to oz but she decided she’d stay in Ireland and become “homeless” and sit up on the Irish tax payers, thinking lover boy jessy was gonna go along with her plan.. that backfired on her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Ju Lie

Heading in Dunnes in Douglas - is she afraid to go to Carrigaline Dunnes?

Notice how the school gate mothers breakfasts stopped? Now, its either they realised she is a pain in the hole or the kids aren't there enough for her to be included.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
If their was actually "media lawyers" Eoghan and Julie would have been told not to engage. Everything is made up

Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The chickens are coming home to roost now with ER’s behaviour that has been indulged her entire life so far. The roaring out of her and all Julie does is laugh. She’s only 5 and most likely hanging around with older kids on the estate and Julie doesn’t care because it means she gets peace. Those twins will be smoking fags and drinking by 9 and doing worse by the time they’re teens. Escaping through a side gate will be the least of Julie’s worries.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
And she is finalising the details for her own show she has copped on to the money that can be made from these things . But julie you just keep exposing your kids to paedophiles on the Internet imaging men asking her to show them her kids now and to bring them in from out playing so they can see them on that live fucking vile

• Sick
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
How many times is that now that she has "forgotten" about a zoom call 🤥🤥 Come on Jules you need to update your Book of Fibs
Also she is trying to claim that the kids were in the sitting room eating jellies at 8.10 and she magically got them to bed while doing the zoom. I thought she had to lie on the floor with them for hours. Clever girl squeezing 2 ads in while lying about the zoom call.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Why is she lifting them up, ffs they're 5yrs not 5mths........its so obvious that's she's trying to PRETEND she's a good Mum, you're fooling no-one Drools

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She is one horrible c**t! How to punish her kids…G’wan away Droolie You dope! You cant punish behaviours you taught then & allow on the daily! How about you put your phone away from the minute they wake until they go to bed, Parent them properly,spend time with them,interact,nurture them for a start & when there at school clean your f’in house you tramp!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Eoghan, stick to flogging your communion jellies love. I don’t think the four courts will be knocking on your door any time soon.

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
Such lies covid did not delay getting the headstone etc down as we lost my dad during covid and we got headstone etc no problem