Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Julie calls him Fionn Óg ( even though there isn't a Fionn senior.) Fuinneog - get it ?!!
Omg I’m only realizing this now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I kept thinking people were spelling fionn og wrong. I’ll see myself out and enroll in the closest junior infants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Howareyahun

VIP Member
A little nod to Tattle that someone else drove her car home. Gwan JuLIE gurrrrl, ya we believe you alright ya big liar. You read here and you are trying to cover your ass, we KNOW you drove home yesterday.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
And she hasss the auuudacityyy to block me… ahhh nahhh. Actually unhinged. It must be emails being made complaining about her is it? Very strange behaviour.
---
Has Sean disappeared altogether?
sean is actually following "the harasser" on Instagram 🤣🤣 if this story got any faker it would be in a fairy tale book

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I doubt she was with anyone but the way everyone is talking about one night stands in here 🤣🤣
Glad to see Ireland is as sex positive as ever

• Heart
  • Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
What kinda story are we gonna get about the clamper?? Did he come in all ‘its grand girl I’ll pop that clamp off for you’ and throws her back €50 cos he knows she’s a ‘single’ mom??
Was there a robin nearby??
Was he a little old man?? Was he wearing snickers?? 😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel for the hen. Second day in a row Julie has hogged the attention. Julie apparently still up in the room whinging looking for attention while they’re all gone out. Sure everyone looks ridiculous on a hen. Just throw on whatever and get some drink lashed into ya and have a laugh

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Thought it was the merry widow booked the hols? Droolie just said she organised it through loveholidays. Back to the cursing in the stories again normal service has resumed obviously. And as for the sheep who messaged about her skin looking flawless it's called a filter don't mind what Joolie telling u🙄

Reactions: 26

#transparency

VIP Member
The story from last night, she said the woman was running scared and shutting down, she is still followed by Sean and her Facebook is still the same, she didnt change her profile or anything, she isn't too upset by Eoghan Cagney and JuLie Lacey

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She’s some delusional fool. It’s so obvious she’s filtered to the hilt because when anyone puts a photo of her up she looks like he-man with the face on her. She’s the biggest catfish around. There would be no fella stick around her. She gives off one night vibes. No problems with that but stay in your lane Julie.

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
She is so manipulate,conniving and sly in her own way.She creates material she knows the Knack Pack will gobble up as they can identify with the fruits of poor parenting.They feel they are "at one" with her and it boosts their egos.It also generates engagement.

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂 lot more than 7 people on here so it’s not tattle they’re after it’s people who message through their own accounts and they’re acting like they tracked them down like 007… fucking dopes they are!

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
You’re nothing but a common bully Julie love! Hope the one she’s ringing goes to the guards!!

stories attached for when she deletes it
there is no harasser, they have made this up to make their "media lawyer" story from a couple of weeks ago seem legit, no one working in law would ever have her doing what she's doing there now, the lies are getting worse 🙄

• Haha

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
IMG_2537.png

Your man’s page clearly said the winner will be picked by twins and me using a random app generator but Ken done the draw not live or no proof of any app generator!! AGAIN

Kitty76

She cracks me up posting about riding after nights out. Come Tuesday she's a frigid and won't meet timmy tinder for a coffee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25