Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Parachute drink helps you sleep yet she was already on moaning that she is wide awake since 6. And how nice of her texting everyone trying to wake them up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guaranteed she's on the road long time ago still full of drink and puts on lre recorded. Love if she got done for drink driving 🤞

Reactions: 6
She’s plastered and she fancies herself in the see through monstrosity she keeps going back to talking about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sweet devine jesus, the two outfits 🤭 the second one gives off Gypsy Rose vibes 🌹, all she is missing is her crystal ball and tea leaves 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can somebody in Galway, please please please get some bronzer and go and darken JuLies white babs, I can't look at them half brown half white

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks a holy show in the black yoke but she wants to wear it cos thinks it’s sexy in her own words!! She looks easy and cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please tell me she isn't going to be walking around Galway with her arse out what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have the others left her 🙈🙈 maybe the shorts instead of the skirt I actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6
She's manic and she's weak for herself in the black net curtain, she thinks she's going to Coachella. And the flabby white ass then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.