Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not showing up for me anymore....has she blocked me??
She's not showing up for me anymore....has she blocked me??
Shadow banned thank the lord 😅😅 type full name she'll pop up.
Someone's reporting stories and needs to carry on 🤣🤣 the more Shadow bans she gets less engagement for these massive jobs in the horizon.
Soon these companies will have to cop on.

I find it so strange that there is not at least one tattler In these big companies who can say ahh naa now not her about 90% insta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Raging I missed her live on TikTok, literally just caught the last few seconds. She's well on it, wouldn't be fit to drive in the morning but sure look, that's nothing new to her after a session.

Reactions: 7
She is genuinely a single parent so could be getting single parents allowance
That allowance is means tested so if what she gets is dependent on how much she earns. If she's not declaring her earnings truthfully she'll be in trouble

Reactions: 4
Well done julie you perv, videoing random teenagers legs cos you’re a thick witch. If you were a fella you’d be knocked sideways.

Reactions: 11
Her eyelids are still badly scared surly they shouldn't be like that still

Reactions: 9
Her eyelids are still badly scared surly they shouldn't be like that still
Nope they shouldn’t if they were done right, didn’t help she didn’t keep them clean and away from sun etc. but now she decides to wear sunglasses well after the surgery. Probably to hide the scars 😂 hope those scars were worth it!

Reactions: 7
Hope this works

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.