Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie could do with putting new tyres on the car. The one that's clamped doesn't look very safe.

Reactions: 5
What kinda story are we gonna get about the clamper?? Did he come in all ‘its grand girl I’ll pop that clamp off for you’ and throws her back €50 cos he knows she’s a ‘single’ mom??
Was there a robin nearby??
Was he a little old man?? Was he wearing snickers?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The manager is the "proudest boss on the planet" omg give me strength 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah holy jebus droopie my eyes seriously put the droopy baps away ....scarred for life 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She has time to put up a post asking which trousers to wear but late to the hens. Actually shocked at how desperate for engagement she is, not a bit relatable, just ask Brenda.

Reactions: 13
She has time to put up a post asking which trousers to wear but late to the hens. Actually shocked at how desperate for engagement she is, not a bit relatable, just ask Brenda.
I think Brenda went on ahead and left her there to get ready on her own, poor Brenda must be so fed up of her, between her mixing up the make up appointment, forgetting where her car was parked and then getting clamped I'd be leaving her to get ready on her own too

I think Brenda went on ahead and left her there to get ready on her own, poor Brenda must be so fed up of her, between her mixing up the make up appointment, forgetting where her car was parked and then getting clamped I'd be leaving her to get ready on her own too
If it was any of us we would send a quick WhatsApp not purposely look for drama on TikToc and Instagram, it's all for attention and engagement

Reactions: 7
Wonder is Brenda starting to realize what sort of a common woman child neglecting piss smelling scumbag Julie is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.