Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE OUTFITS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ between this one, burp & Dominiqueโ€™s hen Iโ€™ve never cringed so hard of a weekend. I may actually need to take some time offline to recover ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so much for influencers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve seen better dressed refugees

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Seriously is she going to walk around Galway in her knickers? How did she think she was going to be comfortable in that ?

Reactions: 9
She is very clever, Ken Doll has her acting the goat with this help me get ready bull, but the reality is it's all to drive up numbers and views. Her friends must dislike her, makes them look like tit friends that she needs to come on Insta for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah poor Julie isn't the centre of attention so she's having a meltdown ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a parachute drink love and take the edge off ๐Ÿ˜‚ you're not a very good advertisement for it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
More like the hills have eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah give over Julie with your fake tears, too much drink last night and today. Very telling that her mates arenโ€™t helping her, probably sick of her at this stage. Not even Brenda with her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sheโ€™s snapping because even her die hards donโ€™t think she looks good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ on what planet are either of those outfits festival! Who wears Bridget jones knickers to a festival ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t wait to see what the others are wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s abundantly clear that she wants to wear the swimsuit with the net curtain, but sheโ€™s looking for her followers to give her some encouragement, which she obviously isnโ€™t getting.
Just wear the fuckin thing love, youโ€™re a 30-something yr old and itโ€™s beyond ridiculous to be sitting in a hotel room at a hen, at 7pm on a Saturday night crying over a pair of togs. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Iโ€™m sort but I actually feel a bit for her tbh, that black outfit is terrible on her. She canโ€™t be walking around galway with her arse out ffs. She just needs to chuck on the orange yoke minus the bandana and be done with it

Reactions: 10
Itโ€™s abundantly clear that she wants to wear the swimsuit with the net curtain, but sheโ€™s looking for her followers to give her some encouragement, which she obviously isnโ€™t getting.
Just wear the fuckin thing love, youโ€™re a 30-something yr old and itโ€™s beyond ridiculous to be sitting in a hotel room at a hen, at 7pm on a Saturday night crying over a pair of togs. ๐Ÿ™„
Haha her comments are all saying the shorts and top and sheโ€™s doing the bandana wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ didnโ€™t work out well for her at all. She definitely had her mind made up but wanted to make a post for engagement and it backfired on her. Sure sheโ€™s probably at the bar pissed out of her mind right now and couldnโ€™t give a shiteโ€ฆ

Reactions: 6
What comments was she getting? She obviously thought the compliments would roll in. Were people saying not to wear it?

Reactions: 5
She should wear the shorts & black top with the glasses & be done with it. She hasnโ€™t a clue

Reactions: 6
I would be so uncomfortable with my ass on show, she could wear the shorts with the black swimsuit

Reactions: 8
She needs to tone it down she is not a young teenage girl or in her early 20's. It makes her look like she is trying too hard

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What comments was she getting? She obviously thought the compliments would roll in. Were people saying not to wear it?
A few saying wear the black one you look fab fab body etc. Most saying shorts and shirt thing and no bandana. And a few mentioned the bodysuit, shorts, leather jacket combo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.