Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since she got all the work done before she starts talking into the phone she poses up a storm & itโ€™s so cringe. My toes curl looking at her showing her side profile thinking she is stunning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ever since she got all the work done before she starts talking into the phone she poses up a storm & itโ€™s so cringe. My toes curl looking at her showing her side profile thinking she is stunning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Literally right as the video starts you can see the pose and the tongue pushed against

She not say she always watches outside the car
We only ever see her in it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally right as the video starts you can see the pose and the tongue pushed against

She not say she always watches outside the car
We only ever see her in it
Itโ€™s all I see now & Iโ€™m nearly bracing myself for the next story so the cringe doesnโ€™t hit me too hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My wife loves her.
I think Cork women are nosey & she opens up her life to everyone & thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s so popular.
I love this thread & all the comments because some of these instagramers are frauds.

Have you considered divorce ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such lies covid did not delay getting the headstone etc down as we lost my dad during covid and we got headstone etc no problem

Reactions: 22
Someone get them keys off her please the noise of them

And put something into the earth shut up and say put into the ground ๐Ÿ˜‚

WHILST

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heading in Dunnes in Douglas - is she afraid to go to Carrigaline Dunnes?

Notice how the school gate mothers breakfasts stopped? Now, its either they realised she is a pain in the hole or the kids aren't there enough for her to be included.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking for freebies for her fathers grave how is that putting something personal on it. She will be on tagging everyone now and resharing she's a stingy witch

Reactions: 12
A pure bum looking for free stuff for her father's grave. I guess there wasn't much sympathy going round lately, so 2 years later it's time to start the emotions ๐Ÿ™„
She'd make you laugh with the excuse of covid...the one who broke every rule going at the time.

Reactions: 19
Do you think she will ever admit that her surgeries didn't work. I saw her in person she looks so rough

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking for freebies for her fathers grave how is that putting something personal on it. She will be on tagging everyone now and resharing she's a stingy witch
definitely looking for freebies, anyone else would just Google ideas like ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ how mean could a person be, I know these "influencers" get stuff for nothing all the time but no way in hell would I put something I got for free on a loved ones grave ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 5
They didnt only get the headstone, surround and stones done over the last few weeks, they've had that done MONTHS!!! You told us yourself juLIE, months ago!! A good liar you are not, a good liar needs to remember their lies ๐Ÿ–•

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.