Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes raising her son to be the type of man she would like to marry (so much wrong there). She should be raising her daughter and son to be nice people that other nice people want to spend the rest of their lives with not spoilt brats that appreciate nothing

Reactions: 20
Media lawyers I just laugh at that I wouldn't even look at that thicks account he reminds me of a kid the way he goes on does he really think he can get people to stop talking about her it's all the truth what people are saying you put your life online on a public forum and your life is now public get over it. Also Jesus she is some catfish the size of her head I would be asking that Dr with the blue tik for a refund

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Media lawyers I just laugh at that I wouldn't even look at that thicks account he reminds me of a kid the way he goes on does he really think he can get people to stop talking about her it's all the truth what people are saying you put your life online on a public forum and your life is now public get over it. Also Jesus she is some catfish the size of her head I would be asking that Dr with the blue tik for a refund
I always get a shock when I see her face unfiltered ! She has such a mans strong jaw/cheek area.

Reactions: 25
Her eyebrows look lovely here! Why do they look so different on Instagram!
Oh and for legal purposes anything said in this forum is my personal opinion and I don’t claim to be factual.
Is that wording right?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The young lad is pointing at something in the pool, he's not putting his hand out to help her 🤣 knight in shining armour such a wholesome family 😂
He looks more frustrated that she’s not moving quicker and just as Julie cuts it you can see her turn to go towards Julie. Anything for a bit of content. The sooner they ban using kids on social media the better…
---
media lawyer aka Brenda (probably)
Just to get everyone on here scared. I’m shaking with the fear! 😂😂😂😂 last time I looked an opinion about what’s posted publicly online isn’t a crime. No one threatens to hurt etc… just opinions, discussions…. You’re not gonna get a lawyer after Bernie down the road that told her mate you’re a witch and then she spread it around the town. Get a hobbie Julie and that man child 😂😂 because you’re not scaring anyone.
You’re giving us a good laugh tho!
Also if I remember correctly, us tattlers notice fionns broken shoulder before Julie ever did 🤔🤔 we even noticed the kids are burnt to bits under the filter you’re throwing on them. Some of that’s child neglect which is punishable 🤔🤔 but we won’t talk about that 🐸☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The poor thorn. Her arm is scalded to bits . And her legs too. None of them look like they have any suncream on you can usually see the shinyness or wet look when suncream is on. That’s a fuckin joke . Letting your child’s delicate skin get roasted. She’s a duck’n fool and so irresponsible. Who brings their kids away and doesn’t buy suncream? Regardless of the temperature they should be wearin it both sittin directly in the sun.
View attachment 2109325
I cannot stand the feeling of being sun burnt, I hate it but often I’m so obsessed with keeping my kids sun safe I forget about myself and I’m scalded. With skin cancer being so easy to get I’m trying to be on the ball more for myself…I just don’t know how in this day and age you could neglect your kids so much you don’t put sun cream on them!
She probably wants them to tan, after all she always puts tanned filters on them. She used to let on they we naturally sallow skinned when reality she was filtering them, I couldn’t imagine the mindset, she’ll have ER on the tanning beds in a few years time.

Reactions: 12
Oh finally ken finally I've been looking for u since last week ..jasus thought sumthin had happened to u....wots the update on ur media lawyers....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard through the grapevine that planning permission is being sought to build a new Media wing in the Dòchas Centre

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve actually never heard of an Irish legal professional refer to themselves as lawyers, I think plastic boy is spending too much time watching Ally McBeal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
droolie is shook!something has rocked her camp! Hardly no more preaching the poor mouth (in comparison to her always spouting about it) Not that she can now after all the holidays etc!She sickens my tit she does! The video of Fionn holding out his hand & her caption of raising a man etc..please now She should think of that next time droolie when Thorn is kicking him screamin in his face and laughing at him!

Reactions: 11
Lads just off the phone with my media lawyer there he said ‘I’ve a made up job and Turkey did nothing for those two gowls’
Raising my media lawyer to be the kinda fella I’d like to get sued off xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve actually never heard of an Irish legal professional refer to themselves as lawyers, I think plastic boy is spending too much time watching Ally McBeal
There is a Company called Media Lawyer.... I wonder is it them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something has happened. That clip of the podcast she's actually talking normal not roaring and shouting. She's obv been told to tone it down across the board

Reactions: 10
There is a Company called Media Lawyer.... I wonder is it them?
I doubt it. These wet brains are scared because people have reported julie to the Dept of Social Protection & Revenue. The thoughts of losing her HAP has her running scared

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Media Lawyer is on our case!
Whilst MeDroolie fakes being Princess Grace

Thread suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not being funny, but is she having an allergic reaction to something? Her scalp looks red raw and her eyes and mouth look really really swollen.
---
Ohh come on Barbie Kardashian spill de tea, don’t keep us in suspense anymore!!
Ohh you might ask media lawyers what they think about strangers young children being filmed in a swimming pool on holidays without permission from their parents, I’m sure the hotel management will be thrilled when we alert them to this exposure of their guests children.
At least that child has a hat on their head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.