Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they even left the resort nothing is shown after the disco at night I'd say they are pissed every night making sure to get their moneys worth .defo other people with them
Ask and you shall receive. Trip to the Marina to get them out of the hotel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone who doesn’t understand link clicks. She’s making money off affiliated links that she puts up so when you click her tacky pyjamas set then she’s making money from it. Also It’s what Barbie is showing company’s when he’s touting for Business and free holidays like with Discovery Ireland recently showing engagement and story interactions. Don’t give this Chav any support and the only link yoj should be clicking is on MyGOV to report her for benefit fraud & Revenue.ie for tax evasion and not declaring earnings.
---
Ohh look lads, isn’t today Domiciliary allowance day, third Tuesday of the month & she’s splashing out on a night outside the hotel. #BENEFITFRAUD

Attachments

Reactions: 4
For anyone who doesn’t understand link clicks. She’s making money off affiliated links that she puts up so when you click her tacky pyjamas set then she’s making money from it. Also It’s what Barbie is showing company’s when he’s touting for Business and free holidays like with Discovery Ireland recently showing engagement and story interactions. Don’t give this Chav any support and the only link yoj should be clicking is on MyGOV to report her for benefit fraud & Revenue.ie for tax evasion and not declaring earnings.
---
Ohh look lads, isn’t today Domiciliary allowance day, third Tuesday of the month & she’s splashing out on a night outside the hotel. #BENEFITFRAUD
What brand was it?

I’m not being funny, but is she having an allergic reaction to something? Her scalp looks red raw and her eyes and mouth look really really swollen.
---

At least that child has a hat on their head.
I’d say her scalp is sun burnt 🥵

Reactions: 7
---
Does she still make money of it even if you don’t purchase a product? 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually never heard of an Irish legal professional refer to themselves as lawyers, I think plastic boy is spending too much time watching Ally McBeal
I was just coming on to say surely those within the legal profession who call themselves a solicitor or a barrister.. lawyer is not an Irish term that would be used in the courts here!?!

Reactions: 10
Media law is for tv and entertainment production I don't think julie falls under this category he hasn't a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor thorn. Her arm is scalded to bits . And her legs too. None of them look like they have any suncream on you can usually see the shinyness or wet look when suncream is on. That’s a fuckin joke . Letting your child’s delicate skin get roasted. She’s a duck’n fool and so irresponsible. Who brings their kids away and doesn’t buy suncream? Regardless of the temperature they should be wearin it both sittin directly in the sun.
View attachment 2109325
I wonder does the twins Dad see these? I’d be beyond fuming if I was him. Burnt to a crisp she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.