Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it so hard for these huns to wash their hair? Like it takes 5 mins, you don't even have to dry it. Lazy & dirty.
She almost said I won’t have to wash it for another 2 days when doing her beach waves demo😳

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is it so hard for these huns to wash their hair? Like it takes 5 mins, you don't even have to dry it. Lazy & dirty.
I really don't get this either! How difficult is it to wash your hair, they are ALL the same, when you are showing it literally takes an extra couple of minutes. I never feel fully washed unless I have washed my hair.

Reactions: 12
That’s why no man will go near her, she must reek of musty tan an sweat. Getting in the pool then unwashed, with her ‘twinnies’ I’d say a ring of dirt forms around her!
Wash yosef Droolie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks so fecking boring.the kids are at kiddies club-points to a deserted play area...its like they're in an abandoned resort...would she not show the shops,the beach etc something more of the town they're in...I suppose they are all spoiled rotten with holidays so dont appreciate going away.

Reactions: 13
Completely different holiday from the many many others Julie's taken in the past 12/18 months - much more quieter, sharing less.

Definitely think Julie's rattled a little that Revenue have been alerted of her carrying on, claiming god knows what, when she's obviously making good money from all her deals with the boy child manager, enough to go on holidays every month and have pointless botched surgeries.

Look, there's nothing wrong with earning money from this, but do it properly. Don't be shady, claiming dishonestly and spouting the poor mouth, when CLEARLY you've plenty of money but that wouldn't engage followers, so it's more lucrative to be dishonest.

Reactions: 15
She hasnt been swearing as much either. I say she got some feedback from Discover Ireland or else lost some work and has been told it tame it down with the drinking and swearing like a sailor. How long will it last?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.