Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Droolie looked a bit scared when the briar screamed at her, obviously the little one was upset after falling over, then became more irate when she realised she was being recorded (by her mother) and lashed out that way. Droolie was quick to stop recording! If only she’d put the phone away for good, they might have some chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah nah she is gumming to get across to the party not Briar Rose at all.
Double dose of tbe calpol and it be McCann vibes the whole way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't even stand matching clothes on siblings (of different ages) my mother did it to me and my sister and I despised it and as for parents and kids matching 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
Trying to be smart again about taking the food she hasn't the cop on to realise she is only making herself look stupid

Reactions: 13
Very camera shy in comparison to the lanza tit show where ye drank all round ye and ignored your son who broke his collarbone before bringing him to get it looked at 3 days later you scumbag woman.

Still pissed the whole time which is obvious, and still no sign of sun screen on this children. Been warned to stay off the phone in case you do your usual scumbag tit??

We all know you can’t keep up the charade, how long did you last with new management that time until you pissed yourself making a show of yourself and revealing you are a scumbag bad mother woman?? 😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.