Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Julie doesn’t know anything about infection control… hopefully she’s vomiting all over the place later. Also why doesn’t she show her mam anymore? Is it cos she shows her robbing etc 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s a big balcony 🤔 that’s a bedroom behind ya? And seems to be 2 paths off from the balcony out the view side? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She has a hen in 2 weeks too! She literally must be printing money! We’ve one hol in June that we’ve saved for ALLLLLLL year. We were in kinsale today and we actually didn’t go for a drink cause we were like the kids will be bored and we’ll spend 20 quid for the sake of it so decided to have a drink at home instead this eve and got steak as a treat. Like we’re all in the same boat as me no? Or am I doing something wrong by having no money EVER despite us both working full time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s scalded, and “we’re gonna go for a walk” she’s dressed for a night out deffo not a walk she’s so full of shite. She had that child down by the pool all day no question

Reactions: 13
I really hope in their drunken states tonight that they remember to lock that door to the balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a hen in 2 weeks too! She literally must be printing money! We’ve one hol in June that we’ve saved for ALLLLLLL year. We were in kinsale today and we actually didn’t go for a drink cause we were like the kids will be bored and we’ll spend 20 quid for the sake of it so decided to have a drink at home instead this eve and got steak as a treat. Like we’re all in the same boat as me no? Or am I doing something wrong by having no money EVER despite us both working full time!!!
Same its definitely a little soul destroying by times but sure so many feeling the same ... not herself though !

Reactions: 11
Ju-lie gets her neck burnt really bad over the years and then her boobs look snow white, they never tan properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen this is the one that cried poverty and being homeless while living in her mother's house that had plenty of room for them sure they also had a holiday home down in garyvoe aswell at the time but sure ya couldn't let on to people about that the same one that now has a house her uncle owns but rents it to her through the hap scheme. Her mother and her brother both drive mercs she only got a new car and have holidays every few weeks but sure god love her the single mom to twinnies that never gets a break .

Reactions: 23
Same its definitely a little soul destroying by times but sure so many feeling the same ... not herself though !
Soul destroying. We’ve had 2 consultant visits (which yes we can claim back but still 100 euro a pop until get money back) have a birthday party (bouncy castle and a few sweets) and had to replace a tyre and then general food and bills in one pay check it’s so stressful!! Can’t get any kind of money saved since Xmas like it’s just mad she shits it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Only loving herself to death on the screen talking about getting the sooooooo sick boyo that he is jumping around the place a little bread roll guaranteed he will be hoovering up some horse bolognaise in half an hour.

• Haha
why are her eyes always so scaldy looking, they were desperate this morning but still watery looking this evening,every time she's talking on her stories I always think her eyes are so scaldy looking whatever it is. Oh and still the 2 earrings in the one piercing hole even though it was just a silly mistake to do it a few days ago

Reactions: 7
Telling someone not to be bitter - bitter? Cause they remark about another get away. Give me patience.

My kids are older, we book trips around school. We both work hard, we are in a beautiful hotel until tomorrow when we go home to get ready for back to school, I forgot my book so while kids swim I take a peek on tattle. I think she is outrageous in her behavior, but she would just say I'm jealous I suppose.
I have 3 children that will be highly articulate and educated by the time they leave the nest, I am married to my best friend for almost 20 years, we own our own home, with only a few years left on it but go ahead and think I am bitter or jealous. I wouldn't take her life for all the freebies, atrocious tans, hairstyles, pissy pants and botched surgeries in the world.
Even with nothing, I would still enjoy my life better than this 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Fuinneog with the mysterious 12 hour bug that disappeared with sunlight, bouncing around the place dying for his dinner as he’s a big strong boy. The Thorns face is scalded along with Nanny McPhee for a one who wasn’t out all day!! Merry Widow is hiding out in case she gets stopped in Dunnes for robbing. Down now to eat and drink their way around thd buffet & get their moneys worth.
If that little witch Thorn roared at me like that she’d be going straight to bed!!

Attachments

I don't think many would really want to be in Julie Haynes shoes, her life has no substance, it's a car crash and her kids are being dragged up because they are an inconvenience to her. The only bitter person is Julie herself, she resents being dumped with 2 kids. She has everything yet she has absolutely NOTHING. Where is she going dressed like that with her 2 kids and her Ma in tow?
Her lashes always look as though they are crusted together 🤮

Reactions: 43
I don't think many would really want to be in Julie Haynes shoes, her life has no substance, it's a car crash and her kids are being dragged up because they are an inconvenience to her. The only bitter person is Julie herself, she resents being dumped with 2 kids. She has everything yet she has absolutely NOTHING. Where is she going dressed like that with her 2 kids and her Ma in tow?
Her lashes always look as though they are crusted together 🤮
She will always be with her mother and brother for holidays, never a new partner or husband

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Fionn could do with not missing anymore school his speech is the same as a toddlers…

Reactions: 11
Missing school is going to be the least of their issues. Parents are children’s primary educators. If there is no importance placed on education at home teachers will forever face an uphill battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not one bit jealous of this yoke, I have a great job and pay my own way, yes I struggle to pay my bills due to the rising cost of living and no longer can afford additional treats but I'm proud of myself doing it all on my own.
Also my own mother would be absolutely mortified if I was plastered all over the papers/social media in her sitting room surrounded by black bags claiming to be homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.