Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the whole colour coordination/matching outfits when Julie and her family go abroad. Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s so weak for herself it makes me laugh. They remind me of travellers with the matching outfits and carry on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who trowels the makeup on when on holidays? If it's anyway warm it will slide off your face

Reactions: 9
She's morphing into Katie Price sure God love her. What a life. We goes on our summer holidays at this time every year because it's not too hot. Who does this during school term. 🤔 I despair.

Reactions: 8
They were the same last year kids burned to bits when she was called on she came on with a snarky reply about she had skin taken from her ass for skin grafts for them bare in mind her son had just been to hospital after 3 days of going around crying with a broken collarbone that they ignored while they all got pissed

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.