Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she had it all planned in her little air head that she booked the appointment then tagged the shite out of the company hoping for a freebie. Didn’t happen so she has no intention of paying and cancelled. The comment how she was all geared up for it. Yeah we believe you 🤥🤥
Isn’t it great how she can casually say she’s off to Paris next week. All I’m seeing today is posts about the rising cost of ESB and these clowns with not a care in the world. Something seriously wrong with that.

Reactions: 33
If i hear ‘Paaaaris’ once more in the space of a few stories, i’m gonna scream

I’M GOIN TA PAAAAARIS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How will they cope in Disneyland my self and my partner are in our mid 20s and we went in January and the queues were something else. Like we were saying some of the rides weren’t worth the length of time we were queuing. 40-90 minute queuing for some of the rides. All 3 of them will struggle with having to just stand and wait

Reactions: 15
Ah lads of course she picked an Irish school , she’s letting “the free birds fly sure” 🙄

Absolute imbecile that can’t speak spell or teach plain English herself or to her kids and she sends them there… what hope In life would they have 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also to add… (I can’t sleep)
That girl in the before and after is not the same girl unless she also got her crows feet fixed and her whole complexion enhanced…

But mejoolie here’s a question …

Why in gods name are you worried about your loose eyelid skin , have ya seen the state of your brows lately ? I think they need urgent attention more so 👀🤣
I reckon that was the only school she could get them into

Reactions: 2
How will they cope in Disneyland my self and my partner are in our mid 20s and we went in January and the queues were something else. Like we were saying some of the rides weren’t worth the length of time we were queuing. 40-90 minute queuing for some of the rides. All 3 of them will struggle with having to just stand and wait
Sure don't ye know she'll pay for fast past (or whatever it's called now) for all the rides that have it. That or she's gotten a pass to skip the queue for her poor cancer striken mother.

Reactions: 8
Sure don't ye know she'll pay for fast past (or whatever it's called now) for all the rides that have it. That or she's gotten a pass to skip the queue for her poor cancer striken mother.
She’ll probably use the excuse of Fionn’s “hypotonia” to get a disability pass saying he can’t stand for too long.

Reactions: 6
She’ll probably use the excuse of Fionn’s “hypotonia” to get a disability pass saying he can’t stand for too long.
You have to have up to date reports (last 6 months dated) for all that and rules have changed recently. So they have gone extremely strict on it all, because people were abusing the system.

Reactions: 4
No queues for Julie and Family she’s the flower of Ireland’s flock. What with been the first single mother ever, a famous Cork instahun and her bins to be paid. They are closing down Disneyland to the general public. Princess ER shall be entertained. Kim K gots nothing on her. Wonder is Seanerella going to carry the bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Question I would love answered is how a single mother not working can afford all these treatments. I work full time no kids and can't afford what she can ?
I'm a single mother not working and I can't afford tit, have 20 left after doing the shopping and paying my bills to last me til next Thursday, it's jus her shitting money not all of us trust me

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Disneyland. We be hearing about Mickey all week from her.
That manager of hers would want to put a splint on it and give her a good ride might open her lids for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually kind of love how tit her comebacks are. She thinks she's hilarious, it's so amusing. Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 29
Oh what letter what did I miss?!?
The school text all parents about social media and to respect other kids and the school and the jist was there was to be no recording on the school grounds.
It was in #41
Maybe the person who posted might post again.

Reactions: 5
I wonder which twin will end up in casualty in Paris this time? Did that travel company sponsor that trip to Paris for her? Amazing someone on benefits can afford such a lavish lifestyle. Time for Revenue & the fraud department in the Dole to look into her & her earnings. Hopefully her procedure on her eyes goes wrong over all the Botox & she ends up like
Rocky Denis from Mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.