Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell I would let anyone apart from a cosmetic surgeon touch my eyes. You get what you pay for. On the plus side, content is now sorted for the next fortnight. Buckle up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah lads of course she picked an Irish school , sheā€™s letting ā€œthe free birds fly sureā€ šŸ™„

Absolute imbecile that canā€™t speak spell or teach plain English herself or to her kids and she sends them thereā€¦ what hope In life would they have šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Also to addā€¦ (I canā€™t sleep)
That girl in the before and after is not the same girl unless she also got her crows feet fixed and her whole complexion enhancedā€¦

But mejoolie hereā€™s a question ā€¦

Why in gods name are you worried about your loose eyelid skin , have ya seen the state of your brows lately ? I think they need urgent attention more so šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She posted that some other insta one just shared that she got her eye thing done.....your ones video says at the top 112 weeks ago šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God that procedure looks horrendous... i can only imagine the damage it does long term to your skin..

Reactions: 8
She doesn't even need it and I dread to wonder how many women were looking at their own eyes yesterday thinking do they need the same procedure?

Reactions: 4
She posted that some other insta one just shared that she got her eye thing done.....your ones video says at the top 112 weeks ago šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
That's Jen Hatton, that we were saying here yesterday had it done last year and had highlights up.. Julie clearly reading here šŸ‘‹:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Julie literally read Jen Hatton had it done and thereā€™s a highlight she reads here and then shared thatā€™s embarrasing. I didnā€™t see any difference in Jen after it being done

Jen still went and had trough fillers in a cosmetic clinic after the plasma pen

You ould want to be very vein to get that done in my opinion...I'm nearly 40th and yes I won't say no to a bit filler in the future(not had anything done yet) but feck me all these bloggers are so self obsessed. Whilst the rest of us are thinking about the increase in every single bill that comes through the door. This is what is on her mind. Also as a single mother obviously she has no money worries most days out for coffee and breakfast (we all no some like that) not relatable one bit...I feel for the single mothers who are struggling and prob fit all there chores into the few hours they have free but no this one. The ads etc they all do buy this etc, I wonder do they watch the news and realise alot are struggling right now šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You ould want to be very vein to get that done in my opinion...I'm nearly 40th and yes I won't say no to a bit filler in the future(not had anything done yet) but feck me all these bloggers are so self obsessed. Whilst the rest of us are thinking about the increase in every single bill that comes through the door. This is what is on her mind. Also as a single mother obviously she has no money worries most days out for coffee and breakfast (we all no some like that) not relatable one bit...I feel for the single mothers who are struggling and prob fit all there chores into the few hours they have free but no this one. The ads etc they all do buy this etc, I wonder do they watch the news and realise alot are struggling right now šŸ¤”
Speaking of bills, does Julie have to pay, electric, gas/oil, bins, tv, internet and so on? Or is that all covered as well? If it is, I give up!

Reactions: 2
She's actually mad in the head. There's no way she needs that done! What kind of a fool is she letting anyone other than an experienced doctor/surgeon at her eyes!!

Reactions: 8
It was only last week that she had very sore eyes then another miracle at the Haynes house she was fit & well to go to GB. Shocking family built on lies & fraud

Reactions: 7
How she going go without makeup for few weeks.This have be funniest thing she has done.Least she give us all good laugh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.