Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€144 on four pairs of runners on a Saturday morning… poor single mother julie

Reactions: 14
Two pairs of runners each for the Chuckies of a Saturday morning & trip to Disney, wow Julie must of hit the credit Union again did she or did she maybe get her lump sum fuel allowance money? Unbelievable how much disposable income she has for a single mother on benefits.
Report all the previous things about the runners and even that one you put up - they are all ads. She gets paid for them all and has the most ridiculous tiny ad thing on it in very sneaky oalces which is against the rules for them
Blue in face from saying it 😂🤪 she gets them for free and gets paid to put the ad up and talk about them and her slow followers buy into it. Report them

• Wow
Reactions: 20
"Susie" is a girl who works with me and she questioned as to why she was promoting and offering discount for a treatment she has not yet had done. Asked why would she not have it done, then explain it all, giver her opinion and them a code. Also asked her was it discounted/free or paid for. Our julie came back with its a pity they can't burn your fingers to stop you texting tit. So the girl sent the screenshot to grace whatever clinic and said this is what you are associating with and all influencersshould be transparent. They came back and only commented that my friends questions were very negative and had she asked Julie a question in a nice way then she would have responded. Oh and said "sending you positive vibes" I was there beside her as she got the messages. So they condoned everything julie said including "BURN YOUR FINGERS" but "suzie" was smart and unfollowed julie before she could block her and keep her as a follower. Suzie did not block julie at all. But both pages have been reported for violence and threat of violence
*edited to attach screenshot we took. We also reported every story re the salon as she never declared it and devil a bit of julie is handing out a discount and paying full whack for hers, therefore it's an ad/ba/collab whatever the feck you like. She is vile to her absolute core and we genuinely thought this crowd would take notice. But nope. I have worked in beauty industry for 20 years and we wouldn't touch her with your barge pole never mind our own 😅
Oh wow Susie you absolute legend. I wonder is this the reason her treatment was cancelled.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if i gave up my job (which is well paid) would I be able 2 go on a spending spree on nike website & buy a ton of stuff for myself & the kids. This one really has it all sown up hasnt she? she’s raking in the €€€ while other people are worried sick about this winters bills & shes swaning about in new clothes, car, holidays, treatments, & when your working so hard all week & see how she spends her days it make you want to 🤢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes but what she is doing isn’t sustainable. That ‘work’ will dry up some day and she has nothing to fall back on. The majority of us have a steady income no matter how big or small. I doubt there’s anything consistent and steady coming into her account. Sure why else does she flash up a million ads or afs in a row.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to derail but highly recommend going to circus extreme! Went with my youngest last night it was absolutely amazing.
I'm guessing none of these wans got free tickets so they're not gonna mention it

Reactions: 7
So Julie pretended to buy runners "on tick" earlier in the week. Then when they allegedly sold out went to find the runners on a different website and now she gets AF for this website. Snake as usual, the sneaky lengths they all go to trying to pretend to be genuine but really are tricking people to line their own pockets 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh wow Susie you absolute legend. I wonder is this the reason her treatment was cancelled.
I had wondered as all of that should have been discussed in the consultation. However judging on the business response I'm not sure if a)there was a consultation which there should always be and b) if they could care less what julie is like 🙄

Wonder what her reply to this will be 😂😂😂
Oh it will be some rude vulgar samrtarse response as always. She us never held accountable, never transparent and wouldn't know the truth if it found her through the filters

Reactions: 5
Someone must have gotten in trouble for not using #gift #af etc judging by this mornings stories🙊🤣 also I'd love if the social welfare done an inspection on her and her income etc, the poor me shite she plays drives me insane. While everyone is struggling with bills now she's able to rush back on an buy the kids an extra pair of runners!

Reactions: 11
"Susie" is a girl who works with me and she questioned as to why she was promoting and offering discount for a treatment she has not yet had done. Asked why would she not have it done, then explain it all, giver her opinion and them a code. Also asked her was it discounted/free or paid for. Our julie came back with its a pity they can't burn your fingers to stop you texting tit. So the girl sent the screenshot to grace whatever clinic and said this is what you are associating with and all influencersshould be transparent. They came back and only commented that my friends questions were very negative and had she asked Julie a question in a nice way then she would have responded. Oh and said "sending you positive vibes" I was there beside her as she got the messages. So they condoned everything julie said including "BURN YOUR FINGERS" but "suzie" was smart and unfollowed julie before she could block her and keep her as a follower. Suzie did not block julie at all. But both pages have been reported for violence and threat of violence
*edited to attach screenshot we took. We also reported every story re the salon as she never declared it and devil a bit of julie is handing out a discount and paying full whack for hers, therefore it's an ad/ba/collab whatever the feck you like. She is vile to her absolute core and we genuinely thought this crowd would take notice. But nope. I have worked in beauty industry for 20 years and we wouldn't touch her with your barge pole never mind our own 😅
What company? I think we should all leave a negative review

Sorry to derail but highly recommend going to circus extreme! Went with my youngest last night it was absolutely amazing.
I'm guessing none of these wans got free tickets so they're not gonna mention it
There’s a discount code STUNT for online bookings! Heard it was amazing alright

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So julie said this person called her a disgrace and she should have hastagged the post as sponsored or ad well clearly she didn't and she advised her to try the treatment before promoting it all lies again from Julie, she couldn't lie straight in the bed this one oh sorry she could if she hasn't had a drink she would be like a plank, but after a drink she is like her daughter at gymnastics 🙄

Reactions: 11
Julie is “car crash viewing” at this stage!! She’s manic all the time. This week alone she has compared her daughter doing gymnastics to her sexual exploits and then wished that someone would burn their fingers to stop texting her!!! What company in their right mind would want the likes of her representing their brand ??🙈🙈

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.