Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she wasn't as she recorded again this week in the yard.
She has some nerve you know what could happen if she keeps it up they could remove the children from the school it's a very serious matter

Reactions: 14
Trailer trash, is all I see when she goes on ranting and raving , guess Susie rattled her today, good on ya susie

Reactions: 22
No way she for it. They know well some dopes will give them free products/ services
She has some nerve you know what could happen if she keeps it up they could remove the children from the school it's a very serious matter
she has no shame.

Reactions: 3
Susie is just another figment of her overactive imagination if that’d happened we would definitely have seen the screenshot, just like we saw the screenshot of the Irish language comment

Reactions: 17
Hey girl your an absolute disgrace your children are an nuisance & you are and your family are disgusting email sent to Sean’s work. #apple

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she delete stories? Kinda jumped from her eyes/paris talk to “little susie blocked her” who the hell is little susie? 😂
"Susie" is a girl who works with me and she questioned as to why she was promoting and offering discount for a treatment she has not yet had done. Asked why would she not have it done, then explain it all, giver her opinion and them a code. Also asked her was it discounted/free or paid for. Our julie came back with its a pity they can't burn your fingers to stop you texting tit. So the girl sent the screenshot to grace whatever clinic and said this is what you are associating with and all influencersshould be transparent. They came back and only commented that my friends questions were very negative and had she asked Julie a question in a nice way then she would have responded. Oh and said "sending you positive vibes" I was there beside her as she got the messages. So they condoned everything julie said including "BURN YOUR FINGERS" but "suzie" was smart and unfollowed julie before she could block her and keep her as a follower. Suzie did not block julie at all. But both pages have been reported for violence and threat of violence
*edited to attach screenshot we took. We also reported every story re the salon as she never declared it and devil a bit of julie is handing out a discount and paying full whack for hers, therefore it's an ad/ba/collab whatever the feck you like. She is vile to her absolute core and we genuinely thought this crowd would take notice. But nope. I have worked in beauty industry for 20 years and we wouldn't touch her with your barge pole never mind our own 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Also she's a total liar. She saying suzie problem was not mark ad or SP, to me reading suzie message it's about her promoting something she never even had done herself.

Then didn't get it cause she checked the weather in Paris the temperature is high and its recommended stay out of direct sunlight.

Does Julie know the sun can still be shining when the temperature isn't high 🤣
Julie girl the sun comes out every fuckn day in Ireland and France ya dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Susie" is a girl who works with me and she questioned as to why she was promoting and offering discount for a treatment she has not yet had done. Asked why would she not have it done, then explain it all, giver her opinion and them a code. Also asked her was it discounted/free or paid for. Our julie came back with its a pity they can't burn your fingers to stop you texting tit. So the girl sent the screenshot to grace whatever clinic and said this is what you are associating with and all influencersshould be transparent. They came back and only commented that my friends questions were very negative and had she asked Julie a question in a nice way then she would have responded. Oh and said "sending you positive vibes" I was there beside her as she got the messages. So they condoned everything julie said including "BURN YOUR FINGERS" but "suzie" was smart and unfollowed julie before she could block her and keep her as a follower. Suzie did not block julie at all. But both pages have been reported for violence and threat of violence
*edited to attach screenshot we took. We also reported every story re the salon as she never declared it and devil a bit of julie is handing out a discount and paying full whack for hers, therefore it's an ad/ba/collab whatever the feck you like. She is vile to her absolute core and we genuinely thought this crowd would take notice. But nope. I have worked in beauty industry for 20 years and we wouldn't touch her with your barge pole never mind our own 😅
Tea Spill might like to share

Reactions: 17
Wow the businesses response to Susie is disgraceful. Completely unprofessional . If that’s how they deal with complaints I wouldn’t let them near my eyes. The business owner needs to have a serious chat with whoever runs her social media for her.

Hey girl your an absolute disgrace your children are an nuisance & you are and your family are disgusting email sent to Sean’s work. #apple
Why would you contact her brothers employers😱😱 I for one wouldn’t want to be held accountable for my siblings choices in life. Julie is a disgrace , we all agree on that but doing something like this is so inappropriate .

Reactions: 28
I agree no need to be writing to Sean's work...what his sister does nothing got to do with him. And putting that up here is what she is going to use to deflect from the response she wrote to that girl and what to company replied too.

Reactions: 26
Two pairs of runners each for the Chuckies of a Saturday morning & trip to Disney, wow Julie must of hit the credit Union again did she or did she maybe get her lump sum fuel allowance money? Unbelievable how much disposable income she has for a single mother on benefits.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.