Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris is obviously the Disneyland trip ladies 🙄 susie no more text her than the man in the moon she got reported for no hash tags and she’s like a bleep over it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone who spends her evenings whitening her teeth they are very brown / yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez her language is atrocious. I'm no saint and am partial to cursing too. Difference is I don't broadcast it to people over internet

Reactions: 16
Did she delete stories? Kinda jumped from her eyes/paris talk to “little susie blocked her” who the hell is little susie? 😂

Reactions: 7
I only started watching her lately has she always been this manic and hyped up she's actually like someone who is having a few lines for breakfast everyday ❄

Reactions: 15
I only started watching her lately has she always been this manic and hyped up she's actually like someone who is having a few lines for breakfast everyday ❄
I’d say she’s definitely taking something!! You’re right there with the breakfast idea, she’s always hyper in the mornings ❄

Reactions: 5
Surely if its your "job" to be an "influencer" and do ads and rubbish like that surely you should be doing it properly and if you aren't then someone has the right to call you out on it! If you didn't do something properly in a real life job you'd be pulled up on it so how is she different? She's a fierce temper on her when someone points out she's wrong!

Reactions: 21
Yeah she deleted all the Paris stories & cancelling the treatment

Reactions: 1
She makes such a fool of herself when she thinks she is being smart to someone. I know a certain audience will think she is hilarious but I cringe for her. She’s so common

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.