Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes disgusted that she knows the school Be watching her so cant do her usual “forget to get breakfast for the kids”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Chuckles in school, that’s a no go area for Julie and phone. Garth is over, the fish have been caught and speech’s made. What’s in store this week. Queue Julie making a donkeeey of herself. Scrolling through tic toc for ideas while having her morning coffee. She so needs it after the effort of getting them to school on time.

Reactions: 14
No more dunnes drama as she can do it while they’re in school, she must work through the night 🤥🤥 liar needs a good memory

Reactions: 10
I’d say she’s fuming that she’s literally black listed from making any content referencing the school or anyone in it. Donkey is back making fun of doctor’s receptionists instead

Reactions: 24
Look how quiet the thread is I’d say she’s raging her money makers and content creators are in school 5 hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else thinking there’s loads of girls making up fake accounts on tinder just to catfish her? How can she feel comfortable talking to people on there when she puts herself and all her life so public on Instagram and tik tok. I’d be terrified!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah now come on. Would you stop flogging a dead horse. Tinder had been done Julie. No need for that old chestnut again and again.

Reactions: 5
She got a pair of runners on tick? So she got a loan of them from Very? I’m so confused?
Thought you could only get drugs “on tick” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look how quiet the thread is I’d say she’s raging her money makers and content creators are in school 5 hours a day
Only Fionn was there yesterday, didn't see Erin come out with her at all. Just walked out with him.

Reactions: 1
She got a pair of runners on tick? So she got a loan of them from Very? I’m so confused?
Thought you could only get drugs “on tick” 😂😂
Buy now pay later account. Very is the new name for Littlewoods and

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Buy now pay later account. Very is the new name for Littlewoods and
Didn't know they'd changed name. But there's no way she's paying for them later - unless she meant paying by advertising them

I wonder are loads asking about that cheap looking hat/ top 🙄🤦‍♀️ I'd say if there was a match within 40 feet itd go up in flames

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.