Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s madness, she’s only in her early 30’s… I’d understand if she was a lot older and it was really effecting her self esteem but I reckon she’s only doing it because it’s a freebie 😳
We all know there is nothing wrong with Mejoolie self esteem. She has brass neck and is as common as muck. She thrives on the attention, it's all a game to her to line her pockets. We are the donkeys going out to work everyday but unlike Mejoolie, we have morals and respect for ourselves.

Reactions: 10
Some of the before and after photos she has up aren't even the same person especially the eyes photo

Reactions: 15
I was going to book Emily Grace for upper and lower eyes, 450 euro, I won't be if this gowl gets it discounted.

Reactions: 4
No doubt it will be free/ Gifted it’s well for some and no doubt she will come on the next day or so would a face full of makeup

Reactions: 5
Don't remember that story bout the eyes at all. Smell of 🐂💩. Will be gifted or an ad obvs. She couldn't remember who it was and then all of a sudden she's got a code🙄
And she’s been “following them for weeks & weeks” ….. but said earlier a few weeks ago people DM’d her about them!!! Full of sh*t!
Reported the stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fucks out of her and she pretending she doesn't know the company name or who does it. Lads if I was having lasers burning my eyelids I would have researched the girl doing so much I would know what makes her cum and what she gets on her fillet roll 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Every one who speaks to her must start of by calling her first name just something I noticed when she’s lien she starts of with so and so said julie girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s nothing but a mouth. Doesn’t deserve half of what she has. She’s a cheeky boot too.

Reactions: 2
I’d heard of this plasma pen before and had contemplated getting it done as I have excess skin on my eyelids, so I researched it and it’s not a great incentive to do it, so I’ve booked a consult with a reputable cosmetic surgeon instead.
2428FAEF-3651-4A87-9D2F-B74C252E9633.jpeg
94AB63E8-3DF4-4136-B9BE-793A0CE4C33C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’d heard of this plasma pen before and had contemplated getting it done as I have excess skin on my eyelids, so I researched it and it’s not a great incentive to do it, so I’ve booked a consult with a reputable cosmetic surgeon instead.View attachment 1598109View attachment 1598111
Makes sense. If you're going to do something extreme, I'd prefer to go to a reputable surgeon rather than a fad beautician that is looking for business by giving freebies to assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Question I would love answered is how a single mother not working can afford all these treatments. I work full time no kids and can't afford what she can ?
I'm the same but we pay our taxes, don't scrounge off social welfare and most likely have been brought up properly not dragged up spending our days in the pub with tayto and rassa

Reactions: 10
Can she do anything without recording it? She should not be recording at that karate class ffs how thick is she

The dramatics out of her tomorro getting her eyelids done is gonna be unreal🙄 she has a heart attack over waxing, shes gonna be BALLING all day......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.