Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kkgirl

For me the worse in all this is showing the stats of how many people were viewing her story & the dms. It just shows what is important to Julie ! Selling your kids life for the gram! It’s really sad that over 70k strangers know the twins meet their dad yesterday but they think it was mams friend 😢. So wrong on many levels. So easy to explain it in simple terms to 5yr olds. A lie like could have a huge affect on the twins

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Joy24

Those poor little kids deserve so much better .
Firstly their Dad should be in Ireland, there is absolutely no excuse in my book.
Secondly, 100K know their most private business, that just breaks my heart.
Every child wants to be loved, my tuppence worth is let them have a relationship with their Dad, not because he deserves it but because they do.
Let them meet him, know who he is and go to sleep at night with some warm memories of time spent together. Plan FaceTimes etc. going forward. Let it be the beginning of something positive. I’d much prefer that than them thinking Daddy doesn’t care/exist. When they’re older they’ll thank their Mam and think she was the bigger person and also ultimately know that their Dad should’ve done better.

sea773

Maybe health insurance could be something Julie could invest in for the whole family she spends money on such crap and is clearly making a nice bit she could easily afford it
She’s acting like this is a shock the mam has ended up like this but if I was to get so much as a tooth out I’d want to go straight home to bed let alone the type of surgery that woman had but they went to a pub and had dinner that’s weird I know sometimes people “feel” ok after these things but you have to allow yourself time to heal and recover simple as and it’s very unfair of her mocking the hospital I’m sure they are doing their best but again if they had followed the guidelines I’m sure she was given she may not have ended up there

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
If the mother is anything like her then it's the men in the ward who need to be worried! Poor Jimmy wheeled in wearing his Snickers trousers after falling off a ladder ..trapped in the bed Misery style.Get over yourself.
The cursing is so so rough.I hope someone with Insta has been filling in the staff on the poor patients recovery plan since she was discharged.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Not a fan of Julie but if he did actually just tell her he was home after he was already in the country and gave her and the kids no notice then that is shitty!

mrscoco

My 8 year old got cross at me one evening and shouted "I'm sick of being so busy I just want to have time to play with my toys, my evenings are all clogged up". Lesson was learnt that day! School is tiring enough they really need down time.

• Heart
  • Sad

LeighB26

My heart breaks for them that he was introduced as a friend not daddy. Yes he’s going back to Australia, but they’re older now explain this is daddy but daddy works in austrailia so will be gone but we will FaceTime him or something. Regardless of whether he leaves their lives again or not at least they would have this memory of their dad. Again another way for Julie to control the narrative when they’re older of how he left and NEVER saw them (because they won’t remember her friend!!)

Reactions: 26

Tammys

VIP Member
Jezs they are miracle workers up in that hospital.
For a wan that was supposed to be lucky to be alive shes moveing well.
Naaa.

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I'm all for discussing Julie and her antics but this whole situation is wrong. Julie saying she's protecting the children's hearts and brains but she openly admitted to 100k people that the twins don't know they saw their dad yesterday. She's protecting them from their dad ... but not from the 70k people who viewed your story. Not all people who watch your stories are your friends. Its sad that Instagram and social media has given a place for broadcasting family issues etc that really should be kept private. I'm not standing up for the dad but there is 3 sides to every story, and quiet frankly none of them are any of ours or her other 100k followers business. It seems Julie cares more about helping that 'one person' with her story then protecting her two precious children from idol gossip and judgement.

• Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
So now she’s on a ward but Julie is still complaining coz “it’s fulla f*ckin men”

They are just that type aren’t they? To constantly complain, even tho they are getting the majority of things in life for free! Most importantly health care!

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
What a disrespectful c*nt she is. It's normal to have mixed wards for years. It's not like her tits are on full view, cop the fuck on.

Lilll88

Is our health system broke? Absolutely... is it fair for anyone to be sitting like that for hours on end , no its not but for some reason today I'm finding it hard to have sympathy. Maybe if she done her after care properly didnt abuse her body with drink her body would heal properly. No mention of the amazing drs and nurses who are attending her while she is there in that cubical that are stressed having to leave people in those situations but their hands are tied. Maybe she's hoping julies status on social media will get her a private room and first class service 😋😋

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Those twins at bedtime are a disgrace, no discipline whatsoever or routine and those children starting school in two weeks. Has she no cop on at all? It’s Supernanny she needs in there to get a routine going & teach those children manners. She really has a I don’t give a fuck attitude. I wouldn’t be long telling Fionn and the Thorn that the trampoline will be going to the dump in the morning if they don’t get into bed and stay there. There has to be consequences to teach them right from wrong.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
The leads are driving her ocd crazy🤣🙄 fuck off saying you have ocd when you clearly don’t and it’s insulting to people who do.

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Hardly blame the twins dad for not contacting her again after she making him trapse around fota as her FRIEND and then tell the nation his business

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Julies playing up to get people over here talking about her. By saying fionn has done Speech Therapy and is now discharged, she knows it'll get people talking over here. Sad really, cos it's no skin of any of our noses whether fionn gets help or not, she's the one who's failing him.