Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s easy to see where Julie gets her entitled attitude from. If you don’t look after yourself after surgery you are asking for trouble. I’ve no sympathy for her

Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In an ideal world yes it should be the case that we have M/F wards, but on a practical level I can’t see it working. A space is a space at the end of the day. Like what happens if you have gender segregated wards and then more women need a bed than men, and there’s free beds in the mens ward? Just leave the women on a trolley in a&e until a free bed in a women’s ward becomes available? Surely there’d be uproar over that too? In certain hospitals the wards are gender specific in theory but they will never deny a patient a bed on the grounds that it’s a male or female only ward. They will likely place them there until a bed elsewhere is available. It’s the only fair way of doing it and it’s exactly what happened in Julie’s mother’s case.

Most people who are genuinely sick would just be happy for the care at the end of the day and not take to the airwaves with such trivial nonsense. But then again most of us just get on with things and don’t always have our noses out of joint complaining or our hands out looking to see what we can get

Reactions: 32

Ri83

Tough situation to be in...but one thing I wouldn't be sharing it complete strangers like she is...this is to do with the kids, let them have a little but of privacy.

Gym+coffee

Lads her stories are complete bullshit. I passed her several times on the way in and out to the toilet and bar last night. There was no queue of people anywhere near her. And not a drink in her hand. So coming on saying I’m dying is an act. We all know if she drinks a shot it has to go on Instagram. She’s a dangerous bitch honestly every word out of her mouth is lies

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Julie, will you fuck right off with the self pity party, NO ONE gives a fuck🙄 Are you the only person who ever had a family member die???? All while you are out getting locked drunk, dumping your kids at every opportunity, wasting money like its going out of fashion, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner out, weekends away to beat the band, child free???? Yeah, your life is soooo hard hun🙄 GET A LIFE

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So she had Sean booked for tonight and the mother was obviously due to mind tomorrow, that’s why she cancelled tomorrow. Nothing to do with “it wouldn’t be right going with my mam in hospital”. What makes it ok to go tonight then?!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Interesting that only a part of his holiday is to come see the twins. He should be home specifically to see them & be requesting access for at least a week. I don’t like her but I don’t envy this situation

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The dress cost €240..hair, make up and drinks you're talking €500 on a party for someone else's engagement. Fine for ya Julie gurl ..only so long more before even her little minions get sick of watching her throw money around like it grows on trees. Relatable single mom by arse 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Jesus Christ!!! All I’m going to say is not all men are losers. Not all women are making it up about deadbeat dads. Not all men will stay around for their kids if they have an abusive ex, Not all women are maternal. I’ve been in this situation but told my daughter lie after lie about how much she was loved, that her dad was working, etc and when he wanted to see her I warned him that she will grow up and realise the truth. I left him have access when he wanted and smiled and chatted to him for my daughter. Now my daughter doesn’t want anything to do with him and that’s her choice. My child knew from 2 so why on earth is Julie making out those kids don’t understand anything at nearly 5? She over on tik tok with a load of 12 year olds telling her he’s scum, she’s amazing etc 2 dickheads who got together, got pregnant very quickly and realised oh shit this is not what we want! The kids then suffer it.

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
This may have been discussed to death but I'm just throwing in my two cents on the whole Dad situation.

They both have a part to play in this and are both equally responsible for the care and emotional well being of their children, imo. The problem is that I don't think either of them possess the emotional maturity to think outside themselves I.e. forget their own feelings and emotions and put the kids first.

I think himself wanted them all to go back to Oz and he would work in his business, probably earning good money and living the life but reality probably would have been him working 40+ hrs and week and then coming home to cranky twins and a pissed off girlfriend . I got the impression I saw of him that he was going to live his life his way and the twins could either go along with that or not...case in point he went back to Oz.

Then Julie, Julie wanted to come home and raise the twins. Her dad was sick and she probably had an inclining of what her new life would be like in Oz as in she would be left holding the babies with no family support. We have seen how allergic she is to her own children with all the help she currently has.

Fast forward to the meet. She tried to do the right thing but again her decisions and actions were clouded by her own feelings towards the ex. I don't think either of them have handled the situation well and I think the both need a kick up the hole. One thing I will say though is not all women are bitter exs put to destroy their poor innocent baby daddy and not all baby daddies are the spawn of Satan.

If I was in Julie's position I would have said he is away in Oz and introduced him as Daddy for the face to face meet. When the kids grow up and find out what happened they will make their own decisions regarding their parents.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shut the fuck up Julie, the merry widow was probably loving life in the midst of all the men, "black cat, black kitten" comes to mind!😂 Would your mother be in there at all if she had of followed doctors orders in the first place??? Drinking, leaping around the place dancing like a moron, running around after your ferral brats? She got what she deserved, stop looking for sympathy you skanky, attention seeking idiot🙄

U dont fool me

In what ever length of time: lads remember ur man we went to foto with my friend he's actually ur dad 🤯🤯🤯 she's done more damage now than she ever could have of course they will understand there old enough and if he's willing to face time them I'm sure they would love it course there would be plenty of chat u silly bitch telling him all about school and new friends an stuff... she's a bitch for this!!!! Imagine they probably lived for this day daddy was there and they didn't even know it. That feeling to know they actually do have a daddy like there friends be he be here or there hes daddy whether she likes it or not ❤

• Sad

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah bless her she's gasping for a drink🙄 Forgotten all about the ma now. What's the bets she'll end up going Killarney or wherever it was tomoro night too?

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck like!! The ma only out of hospital again after apparently another operation and there she goes again jumping around like an eejit???? And can clearly see she's no bra or anything on like I can't get my head around this surely to god she'd be in agony after all that surgery??

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Isn’t the mam only out of hospital a week, and according to Julie lucky to be alive and she’s off to a wedding tomorrow? Can she not pause the drink for a few weeks and give herself the time to recover? Grim

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
All the huns now would wanna do one with their flogging and their free stuff. People are struggling trying to get their kids back to school , the planet is literally burning and we re supposed to care about all these “ onreal “ hoodies and shite jellies. Nah.
What’s really bothering me are they huns getting the new Sky Glass TVs- like Nikki Wheelan who can spend 6wks in Portugal no bother but also gets a grands worth of sporty gear for the kids gifted to her…like it just puts me off, they could have donated to family’s who are choosing school books over food for dinner or electricity..

Reactions: 29

Noseymc123

VIP Member
She is still In love with him and bitter he didn't want her.Iook all tick tok she makes about him.if she doing them of course she talking bad in front of kids.These kids will see videos in few years which be very sad.She knew he was going back to Australia there was something to do with visa.she came home cause father was sick.This girl told everyone her mom had mastectomy and reconstruction but was in pub having lunch few days later.I wouldn't believe word out of her.

Reactions: 29