Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memaw

Chatty Member
Julie has very rarely told the truth about anything over the last few years I'd find her version of events non believable ... why did the tiktok about maintenance only go out now when he's back in the country and she has never mentioned it before ... for all we know he has already seen the twins and she's afraid they were spotted with him

Reactions: 24

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Sorry for the language but what a stupid fucking bitch. Introducing him as a friend and not their dad. They are nearly five for god's sake. It could all be explained to them in a way they understand but nope she has to lie to them and make it all about her feelings. And now Scammen praising her on her stories. Another stupid lying bint

Please nobody compare yourself to Julie and think your a bad mother. She's as bad as grace for getting other people to rare them.

Wildone

VIP Member
Interesting that only a part of his holiday is to come see the twins. He should be home specifically to see them & be requesting access for at least a week. I don’t like her but I don’t envy this situation
I wouldn't believe her if she said the sky over her was blue

Haymac

You can be damn sure her 'friend' at Fota had a nice big fat envelope for her .. she's too cute to have it put through bank accounts. Same way the uncle that owns the house she's camped out in is claiming HAP for her but she's not paying the difference but letting on she is .. this tinker would buy and sell you..

Julie is probably one of the main reasons her mother ended up in there. Trying to take care of two very active four year olds all the time certainly wouldn't have helped. She has some neck coming on giving out like that.
I'm no fan but little goose learns what mother goose practises. The mother was well able to throw cans down her neck all by herself..

What I find saddest of all about this whole story is that those twins will start school in a few weeks and one of the first things they'll do is draw their family and talk about them, and rather than say our daddy works in Australia, Julie would rather them go in and say, we don't have a daddy. That breaks my heart. Although, part of me doesn't believe a word of her story !

She did right for the here and now. Whatever she did she was going to be judged and not one of us would like to be in this situation. By saying he's a friend she's left the door open but also shielded them if he decides "fuck this" and has no contact again for years. Like what would u do in this situation?
I'd tell my kids the truth. I'd prefer for them to know they had a father. She said herself that he wants to facetime as much as he can, its Julie that's blocking the relationship between her kids and their Dad, not him. He may be an ass for going to Australia when he has kids here, but she's 10 times worse for punishing her kids for it.

But didn't the twins go to bereavement councillor in msrymount so surely they understand grandads not coming back ???? Something don't add up here 🤔 all the times she posted videos of Robbins an them saying grandad bla bla bla 🤨🤔🤔🤔
I don't believe a thing that comes out of Julie's mouth . . Nothing ..

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
My kids are in loads of activities because its good for them and there also having fun with friends not because someone can look after them 🙄
Everyone has a different opinion on this and thats ok. In my opinion it goes with the yummy mummy SUV brigade, coffee on the go, which mummy is busiest kind of thing. Witnessed it all over the years, long past it now. In Mejoolies case I still believe it's childcare. Happy to see kids out on their bikes, playing with their toys and an activity at the weekends.

nannyg

VIP Member
Fuck me….Julie has figured out the difference between mortifying and mortified for a thicko she’s coming on in leaps and bounds, the UL conferring is on this week, quick someone get her a cap and gown! 😆

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
I don't believe for a single second he doesn't provide, just nope, she'd never be on about it if he didn't, and yes that's not sufficient.

But she also had a right to let those kids know daddy works in Australia and show them a map and end of. Kids for the most part at their ages in recent yrs would have been happy with that explanation. Instead she chose the narrative of you have no dad.

He didn't want a relationship with her, so she cut him off. We don't know how much he tried to keep in contact etc and Julie will love bread crumbing now he's back etc.

• Heart
I’m gobsmacked honestly. I didn’t think she could get any worse. Introducing him as her “friend” and not been honest is horrible, then going on saying he can’t FaceTime them ? It just proves she’s the one who’s stopping contact , so he was around for a year and a half to 2 years and then covid hit so realistically he hasn’t seen them because of covid ?

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the mam only has herself to blame. I'm sure they didn't tell her to leave the hospital and go the pub and be gallivanting here there and everywhere

MrsL007

My heart is in my mouth with the kids that close to the edge and her with the phone in her hand. She should have both those kids by the hand.

Reactions: 23

DamollyDollx

Wants another set of twins and doesn’t even rare the two she has. Would you pipe down you 🤡

Sure they wouldn’t ride ye if you came with peddles!

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
100 %. It’s sickening. Esp the ones that seem to appreciate nothing. You hardly ever see them doing giveaways or passing it on. Only comps to get followers to their own gains 🤢 it’s vile when people are terrified of what’s coming over the winter months
Email the companies! I’m not paying astronomical sky bills so these work shy arseholes can be given free tvs! Sky and the rest can fuck off, I’ll be cancelling my sky tv thanks to this publicity stunt and letting them know.

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Her dirty hands and mouth all over his burger ffs you cheap bitch buy your own.. that’s disgusting
No way did she just have a bite she's tearing into that like it's a voddy she demolished it I've no doubt 😆😆 I love that Sean is catching her rotten with these posts she deserves it with all the shit she's posted

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Our health service is in a complete shambles but Paula should be thankful that she will have gotten her mastectomy, reconstruction and any post op care including her stint in hospital for the grand sum total of €0. The conditions are woeful but personally I would rather a few uncomfortable hours on a chair in triage before being admitted to a ward and having to pay zero, over being admitted straight away and facing a bill of thousands, potentially hundreds of thousands like others countries. As others have said there is always private health care. Our state health care needs massive investment and the funds are badly mismanaged that’s for sure. Paula has also been sick for a few days now. It’s not the hospital’s fault that she let herself deteriorate and now is risking admission on a Friday, the busiest day of the week

Mother back in hospital cos she’s been acting the bollox since she got home and minding the toddlers 24/7 while Julie gets eyebrows done, Botox,nails, lazer, lips, hair, gym, beach walks, nights out like hello Julie you said you weren’t doing a thing all summer cos you were looking after your mam!!!!
I don’t think she even managed one weekend in. Julie’s lifestyle hasn’t skipped a beat