Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Being "abandoned" was the making of her.She hasn't worked a day since,has a lovely home,new car,unlimited budget for beauty treatments/clothes/eating out.Holidays abroad 2 or 3 times a year,minibreaks in Ireland,barely ever has to see her kids.She would be working her arse off in Oz and the Donkey did her sums.She knew the writing was on the wall with the relationship too and there was an element of "Oopsie,my paperwork!" as an excuse to stay put

Reactions: 29

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I think she should let him see the kids but only if he’s actually going to keep up contact, nothing wrong with letting them face time and letting them get to know their dad, I do understand the panic of of she’s doing the right thing but she seems to not realise they’re almost 5, like show them a map and explain where he lives? Why would they think he’s dead unless she said it to them.

• Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
Maybe if the mother stopped her carry on she wouldn't need for all this and stop wasting all the nurses time

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
All the activities is just shoving her excess disposable income in peoples faces, while not having to parent them 9-5 everyday. School will take care of them til 2 then they will be someone else's responsibility with all the activities. 5 year olds do not need that many extra curriculars, it's all for show with Julie. They'll be parents who won't get their child to one activity for financial or other reasons this winter but we can depend on julie to rub the salt in the wounds with 5-6 activities each.
Oh and Julie you have their uniforms, you bought them back at the start of the summer, we all know you struggle keeping up your own lies youre welcome 🙄 prob waiting for eason or someone to gift her the twins school supplies 😡

Jellybb

VIP Member
I understand her point of view a bit… but this is So messy… this shouldn’t be broadcast to over 100k people

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
Mother back in hospital cos she’s been acting the bollox since she got home and minding the toddlers 24/7 while Julie gets eyebrows done, Botox,nails, lazer, lips, hair, gym, beach walks, nights out like hello Julie you said you weren’t doing a thing all summer cos you were looking after your mam!!!!

Reactions: 28

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her dads nephews kids are down…. Would it not be less convoluted to say her cousins kids are down..

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Recap? Refer to previous 5 threads.Takeaway coffees,off loading the kids,suffering the kids and vowing to run away or drink herself into oblivion.Terrible tan,kids speech still terrible.More filters in use than Starbucks.Mother continues to bounce back at a Guinness Book of World Records rate.Gymando gone,replaced by some sort of guru.Lies...and more take away coffees.

• Haha
  • Heart
But also like she’s on a ward there’s no such thing as gender specific wards. those men are sick too and have a right to be there. If they’re going to be examining her chest shock horror there is a curtain that will be closed. Jesus I was in a Renal ward when I broke my ankle but I was just happy to be there not worried that I wasn’t on the *right* ward

Reactions: 27

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I don't believe for one minute she introduced him as a friend
Do you know what I think she did?
It would be hurtful,degrading etc for the dad(to reiterate I think he is a piece of shit)and that was her one intention in meeting up.When she met the fourth cousins twice removed she got a sniff he was coming home and it was action stations.It's one of the lowest things you can do keeping children from their father.Which is what she is now doing.She isn't the only woman whose kids dad has asked to be part of their life like this.They're are ways of doing it correctly.A good play therapist could help the transition.It was all about her.She grabbed her chance for vengeance.Phone calls,face timing etc are "no help" to Julie. i.e can't mind them when she is drinking or lying in.But calls/Face-timing would be a way of maintaining a connection and the start of something

• Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
The mother has had the two twin toddlers jumping all over her, jaysis I think she even went to a concert? Numerous vids of her in the horrors, singing and dancing! No sympathy whatsoever!

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
The irony of her trotting out her psycho babble collected from a few episodes of Dr.Phil.If they are old enough to realise a robin is grandads reincarnated form they are old enough to know the difference between being dead and living far away.And those proposed FaceTimes etc would help break the link between being dead and living far away.
Funny how it wasn't too traumatic to meet up with the long lost cousins last month,no fear of the kids thinking they had risen from the dead.
Could reconnecting with their dad be any more damaging than the life she has given them..falling asleep in pubs,neglected injuries,missed their entire early years education,dumped on anyone who'll take them,no speech interventions,ipad addiction...

JillZarin

Chatty Member
It's all just a bit ick. I cannot believe that I know the twins met their Dad but they don't. Mind-blowing. Why hasn't Julie and their Dad made a plan? Why are they winging something so important? "He might see them next week and then who knows". WTAF?! Be adults, be parents for fucks sake, be proactive, prepare for questions in advance, have a fucking plan. Pair of fucking eejits.