Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sea773

Coz Fionn covered in bites apparently
Ya but I’ve literally never heard of washing in detil as she calls it would that not rip the skin off a child if it’s bed bugs isn’t there a special cream or wash you can get surely there is but never have I ever heard someone wash in detol

Reactions: 2

Gifted!

VIP Member
She used go by harpers hats. Was a single mum for a bit and has now met someone and bought a house. She's all spend spend spend but doesn't work
She’s back working as a physiotherapist I’m sure

Don't think so. Who is she?

teeteebee

VIP Member
Clearly means Nerja. Was classy 15yrs ago before every tom dick and Harry decided on a destination wedding
Ah now what do you mean was classy?? Sure Julie’s mate is getting married there she’s bound be be a classy bird! 😉

• Haha

Gowanhavetae

Don’t believe a word out of Pinocchio’s mouth, she says all that 💩 for content she’s well organised, I’d say she’s looking forward to getting rid of them for a few hours each day…prepare for a ton of useless reels as she tries to make it on tik tok! 😂
She's only looking for free shit to be delivered to her gaf!

Bulmers

VIP Member
I don’t know lads, I would never leave my own child behind in another continent 😩
In australia the australian in the relationship has the right to stop the kids leaving the continent. Ie if my sis and her hubbie divorced he could refuse to let the kids move to Ireland and my sister would have no choice but to remain there... not sure it relates to this situation but still interesting imo

Reactions: 1

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
I dont know why she has to cut it. I love little boys with long hair.
I agree. I know with my own son he hated it in his eyes or flopping around the place but then would go bananas when we'd get it cut. It was the feeling of the hair falling and sticking to him, it use to drive him crazy. He's actually still like that but thankfully doesn't have melt downs anymore when he gets it cut.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Emily Rose........she doesn't even know her child's name she sees so little of her.

I worry for the future of all these iPad reared kids. Glued to them non stop.and my own fella is jumping from 1 device to another so not being judgy, how will they cope, the constant stimulus as soon as they open their eyes.

The vintage festival looks like something out of Father Ted.
Looks like it's only short of John and Mary😂