Lucky by Lesley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a single mom from cork now living her best life with himself.
where’s the money coming from? She seems loaded.
Thoughts?

So glad there is a thread for this one living her best life with himself. I'm waiting for a pregnancy announcement any day. She's a dose. And those hair extensions are yuck!

Reactions: 1
I liked her at the start. She seems like a good mom but i just can’t get over the spending.
She doesn’t seem to work but she’s buying designer stuff all the time and going on loads of holidays. Himself must be loaded.

So glad there is a thread for this one living her best life with himself. I'm waiting for a pregnancy announcement any day. She's a dose. And those hair extensions are yuck!
Think she mentioned before that she has issues in that line so i doubt it tbh.

There’s nothing worse than someone who loves to splash the cash but also takes freebies.
Pregnancy or engagement for sure.
It’s nice to know people can get a second chance at love 💕 but the anonymity of it is hilarious I mean she’s not exactly the president of America level security like. She lost her dad & her last marriage so it is nice as I said to see some love coming back but it’s very lavish isn’t it? Big house, holidays, expensive clothes, the kid turned 5/6, had a party and Disney land. It doesn’t all need to be online does it?

Reactions: 3
I dont know her sweetness comes across as fakeness or something. I definitely agree it's nice she found love again but the carry on is wayyyy OTT don't post him at all if you don't want to share the details!

Delighted to find this thread. I’d love to know more about this lady. Never ending supply of money and holidays it seems. Was on last week whinging that her daughter was spending the weekend with her Dad (her ex husband) and gave the impression that they are not on speaking terms. Can’t be easy on the child

So she can buy all designer gear and drive (his) ranger but they can’t afford to knock down walls in their new gaff.
Ok then lezzy 😂

Hey Ladies. Just discovered this Lucky by Lesley thread and wow. The funniest thing by far is the fact that there is so much speculation about engagement and marriage etc. It’s funny because although she tries to hide it she is STILL MARRIED.

• Wow
Reactions: 4