Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
He’s as rough as Julie. Go to her highlights when they went to Oz for a wedding. He was drunk in the back of a taxi saying he was going to fuck her up the arse and she still has the highlight up! Listen everyone has their own sex kinks but don’t disrespect the mother of your kids on socials like that comment he made. I would say he’s drinking the shit out of it over there and she’s at the same here- toxic. Poor kids
shocking thing about that is she filmed, uploaded and then saved it to a highlight 🫣

Reactions: 1

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How do you know he doesn't? Because Julie said so? I don't for one minute think the twins aren't aware they have a Dad on the other side of the world. I also don't think for a minute he's not paying maintenance. They mightn't understand 'why', but they're old enough to have asked by now 'where's our Dad'.
Of course they know they have a dad. I didn’t mention maintenance but I’ve no doubt he pays it however maintenance alone is not enough when it comes to parenting.

Topsy-turvy2

Wow.... what an entitled comment.
I am far from entitled. That would be the people sitting around waiting for someone else to fund the family they created.

I pay way for me and my family. We are a normal working class family who has the same struggles as most people but if my children need something I LOOK AFTER IT not wait for someone else to, if that offends you so be it 😊

SAT, 09 JUL, 2022 - 12:19
SEAN MURRAY
A food bank in Cork city has registered almost as many new clients in the first six months of the year as it did for all of last year as the cost-of-living crisis deepens.
“It’s gone through the roof,” Emma Byrd, a volunteer with the charity, told the Irish Examiner. “It’s frightening. Definitely, the numbers are increasing in a big way.”

Now love you pop over to that food bank and tell the people queuing for boxes of cereal,bread and milk to feed their children that they shouldn't look to be "handed things".And that they should put away a hundred Euro a week and in six months they'll have budgeted for braces! What a deluded idiot you are.And an offensive fool.
I have no problem as a taxpayer contributing towards people in society who genuinely need help.
Genuinely.As opposed to fraudsters stealing money from a Red Cross hardship fund,not declaring income for advertising work,lying about maintenance money from an EX,creating a false narrative through neglecting interventions for my child's speech that he has issues so I can claim cash etc
Your not funding them tho the dental companies that are stupid enough to think they will get work from their followers when the followers are the ones sitting around waiting for someone else to pay.
I 100% agree my tax couldn't go to a better place than the people who actually need it like you've quoted. My comment was to someone stating they have to wait 6 YEARS not months.. NOBODY HAS TO WAIT SIX YEARS TO EARN MONEY. SIMPLE. If they start the 6year wait struggling with funds a job will only benefit all round not just dental work. Is their people working and struggling ABSOLUTLY, 100% more than should be , they struggle because their wage doesn't match the cost of living because there is WAY TOO MANY WAITING TO BE PAID FOR by our already ruined country. I aint gona bicker back and forth. I dont agree people should wait YEARS for any treatment, housing, medical, etc etc. Etc and no amount of insults from you will change that 😊 if capable every adult young and old should be working, if they were the xou tries bills would be lower and could be spent in better places before we are a third world country from people expecting others too fund the lifes they choose.

Last edited:

luckydog

Chatty Member
Have2 say she looks very pretty & natural in those stories for the teeth strips or is that a filter!!! ? I can’t tell sometimes, shes still a major pain in the ass though 🙃

• Sick

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Great job there Julie talking over your child 🙄 let him bloody speak! Cos he’s actually quite good at it once you let him.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Mine were well over the naps by age 2. I'd say it's exactly that, too much bloody ipads tiring out their eyes.

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Sure they always go into comas in the car on their way home from all the shite as she says they are bate. No wonder they won't sleep at night. If onky she knew a friendly local sleep expert........
The lovely L W is it??

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
There's a perfectly safe dettol disinfectant for skin use and its fantastic to bath in

I am in my 30's now and had a cap of dettol in my bath all the time as a child when I had a scrape on my knee etc.I still use it now with water to dab on spots/bites etc it's absolutely fantastic.
I always have a bottle here to for that remember my mother using it for us to