Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly83

Thanks for the dummy tips folks, and sorry for derailing! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers for the next few weeks 😂
My one was that stubborn that we had to wait for it to be her idea. I kept suggesting it but never pushed it and one night she agreed with me and left them out for the fairies

Reactions: 3

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Sorry for going off topic but any tips on how you got her to give it up?? Almost 4 Yr old here too, I have told her 4 is the deadline for the dummy fairy - I'm dreading it maybe more than her 🤣
My one used to go around with two 🙈 so at Christmas she gave one to santy and then few weeks later we set up a fairy garden outside and she left it there for the fairies to take I was dreading it , thought she would break our hearts but she was fine . The fairies left her few treats and she was happy out

Reactions: 3

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
How in Gods name would that little boy learn to speak properly when his Mother can’t? all you hear from her is cursing & mispronunciation…poor little guy., would the fact that he may need grommets affect his speech?… he’s so adorable.

It can. My little one needed grommets and then when we went back like he needs to, their hearing was perfect. I put it down to water getting in their ears that affected the first test.

Reactions: 2

stephpratt

Chatty Member
She did right for the here and now. Whatever she did she was going to be judged and not one of us would like to be in this situation. By saying he's a friend she's left the door open but also shielded them if he decides "fuck this" and has no contact again for years. Like what would u do in this situation?
I agree with you I think she was correct in wanting to protect them and who knows this may be the start of a relationship between the kids and their dad. I just don't think she should be telling 100k people about it because it's not fair on the twins. I'm a complete stranger and I know more about their dad than they do, yes that's his fault but I just don't think telling that many people is fair on them. I appreciate her reasons for doing it but as someone said earlier not everything is content and she should continue protecting her kids by not airing their business to thousands of strangers

misslala

Chatty Member
I just wonder how long this lie will be going for like if the dad dose want a relationship with the twins is it not going to be harder to explain in a few weeks months that well actually hes your daddy its a hard one :(

KittenRadziwell

My almost 4 year old have hers up a few weeks ago… like er she had it night and day 🙈🙈 the fairies gave her €10 for 2 dummies.
Sorry for going off topic but any tips on how you got her to give it up?? Almost 4 Yr old here too, I have told her 4 is the deadline for the dummy fairy - I'm dreading it maybe more than her 🤣

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Mejoolie got the uniforms at the start of the summer

The activities is just so she won't have to spend any time with them, someone else can look after them.
My kids are in loads of activities because its good for them and there also having fun with friends not because someone can look after them 🙄

sea773

I don’t really understand how she will manage all the activities will have a competitive aspect maybe not straight away but eventually how will she manage that I agree with her having different things for both of them is a good idea but one would have been enough