Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
This is a really off the bat assumption so please take it with a pinch of salt as I have zero proof, but what are the chances of him staying in oz because he done time in Ireland, and so can’t get a job in Ireland/EU?
Wouldn't be surprised if Julie didn't start bandying that accusation around with all the other lies she tells about everything

Reactions: 1

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I heard of people tying them to the bed with a short string so they can only use them in bed and it's not comfy.
Also just puncture them

Topsy-turvy2

How many people do you think have 6k just lying around incase their kids need braces or even just sitting in their bank? Not a lot. Fly away back to cukoo land there because it can't be this country you live in if you think people are that fortunate.
If your going to try insult people at least read what's written...I clearly stated IF ITS NOT AVAILBLE INSTANTLY...LIKE MOST , then save but you ran with half a comment 👌

differentstrokes

You have probably never been in her situation? If only it was that easy...
Julie!!!! See this is your problem! It wasn’t your day! Stop making it about you. It was the twins day to see their father.,stop with oh the headaches, oh I’m worn out etc just shut up and hope the kids had a good time.,
[/QUOT