Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
This is a really off the bat assumption so please take it with a pinch of salt as I have zero proof, but what are the chances of him staying in oz because he done time in Ireland, and so can’t get a job in Ireland/EU?

Reactions: 2

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Genuine question coz my one is 17 and I can't remember yesterday never mind when she was fourish but do that age nap? I assume that be why she can't get them to bed and asleep reasonably early?
I have a 5 yr old and would never nap unless we were off all day in the car. Would never nap at home on a normal day

teeteebee

VIP Member
If only there was an easier way to put them to bed…. Those kids are gonna be left behind in school if she doesn’t start putting them to bed without the iPads! They’re gonna be cranky and ratty in the mornings, their concentration levels will be on the floor cos they’ve so much screen time!

Why should she? Her family is here, they give her support. There is no justification for him living in Oz and never seeing those kids. I don’t care how annoying she is, he is in the wrong
But she did in the beginning did she not? They were over there so made that decision to begin with?

keepingitg

VIP Member
Jesus she is an awful looking thing and she looks worse in person, not attractive whatsoever and Pilling on the weight too .

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
You have to have $5,000 in your account (& prove it)

But the whole visas etc is a minefield- especially if you're looking to move there. You have to have money, qualifications in specific trades/careers , proof of a job, - the list is long. I can't see how she would ever have been allowed in with the kids- especially unmarried? But you'd have thought they'd have had that all sussed out and sorted?
She would have got in his visas but that's takes a while to sort out