Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Sorry for going off topic but any tips on how you got her to give it up?? Almost 4 Yr old here too, I have told her 4 is the deadline for the dummy fairy - I'm dreading it maybe more than her 🀣
My 3 y/o threw his out the window, a sort of mischievous accident, and I told him it was gone and next doors dogs got it! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Worked tho! If I’d taken it away he wouldn’t have gotten over it as quick! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3

Memaw

Chatty Member
Not sticking up for her but up until lately my little girls creche they weren't allowed lunchboxes with covid lunch had to be in bags no school bags either
I understand that we had it ourselves but she thought it was hilarious saying she couldn't find their bits so the dunnes for life bags were out .. how will she manage a uniform everyday when she's also admitted leaving a wash in her machine for days on end. The list of Julie messups goes on and on the first week back to school will be very entertaining

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
They didn't even have a lunch box in playschool they were sent with shopping bags some days πŸ˜’
Not sticking up for her but up until lately my little girls creche they weren't allowed lunchboxes with covid lunch had to be in bags no school bags either

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wouldn't it just boil your blood. My own sister had her hen in galway and I just didn't have the money to waste getting my hair and makeup done so I could manage doing my own tan and makeup and got my hair done and that was a treat. I stopped getting gels done too a few months ago because I just couldn't afford to get them refilled every fortnight. And i work full time. She's gutter trash and she might think she's on the pigs back but she's never ever going to meet a nice decent fella because they'd run a mile
Is it the norm to get hair and makeup done for a hens?

karenn123

Sweet baby Jesus she wore a greyhound dress to a wedding, what a desperate tramp πŸ˜„

The tik tok video is even worse, down for the ride is right πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Heidi77

VIP Member
So she's going to half keep Fionn off dairy. She is such a lazy bitch. Your phone is never out of your hand Julie maybe use it to educate yourself and figure out how to make Fionn dairy free if it's going to help him. God help him if he ever develops coeliac disease or a nut allergy.

Heidi77

VIP Member
She's an absolute cunt. My own lad was the very same (he is autistic). I used to be so upset when he was getting it cut, felt like the worst mother ever. Not a hope I'd have ever have whipped my phone out like that to film him, it would never even have occurred to me. God, she absolutely doesn't deserve those gorgeous children, she only ever acts like they're a complete hindrance to her life.
I dont know why she has to cut it. I love little boys with long hair.