Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm afraid to think about how she explained the "cusins" on the dads side to the kids. No doubt he's a prick on the other side of the world but the twins don't need to know it

Reactions: 9
Monaghan isn't 'right at the top' it's less than a two hour drive to Dublin 🙄
Like a pair of grown women could have arranged to meet in Dublin Zoo for a day out, it's not rocket science.
Fionn barely gets a mention, it's like how the two wee girls are so alike.
She's just trash, spilling her guts before they've even met. Have a bit of class Jules, meet, take the hype down a notch and then maybe share it with Instagram 🙄
She's a bleeping dose.
I'd say she's loving the kids having contact without the involvement of their dad's. Big 🖕 to the Monaghan crowd.
Sure she’d have been nearly there last week when she was in Enfield for a dental consult.

Reactions: 6
The twins are the 2 biggest whingers. They are so whiney. Just like their mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everytime I’m watching her stories she’s making sausages i swear to god I only started following her like 2 weeks ago and nearly every day I’ve seen her cook sausages or something greasy … does she ever eat anything else??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she is smoking to lose weight, you wouldn't sit at a table with your kids scones and leave a dirty ashtray on the table :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They are whiny brats. It’s not their fault but it doesn’t make them any less annoying
No Def not their fault. No routine, no bedtime order arrangements, given shite to shut them up.

I know it's summer and plans are still loose but she can't say that because her kids never have routine

Reactions: 12
Here she goes again on tiktok .. get the violin out🤦🏼‍♀️ Her whole personality is a single alcoholic pathological lying mother 🙄

Reactions: 19
No Def not their fault. No routine, no bedtime order arrangements, given shite to shut them up.

I know it's summer and plans are still loose but she can't say that because her kids never have routine
She doesn’t have enough interest in them to set a routine. She doesn’t care that they are whiny and annoying because she is that way herself. They are beautiful little children but I wouldn’t like to be anywhere near them myself

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.