Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure we’ve heard this story before or they were due to meet if memory serves me correct
I also thought this. I thought they did meet but maybe I am wrong there but she has 100% mentioned her before.

I'm sure Julie sees it as an opportunity to witch about the childrens fathers.

Reactions: 5
I also thought this. I thought they did meet but maybe I am wrong there but she has 100% mentioned her before.

I'm sure Julie sees it as an opportunity to witch about the childrens fathers.
I thought that too, nearly sure she mentioned them meeting up before.

Reactions: 2
Why record your child clearly telling you they need to go to the bathroom & roll your eyes and act like it’s such a hassle? The poor child clearly is bursting & is getting upset telling her he needs to go & her whipping out her phone to film 🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
The dirt of her eyes with Fridays make up still hanging around. Definitely more to this story than just casually getting in contact because they are cousins. She repeats again and again adding in a bit more info each time. Hopefully the other mother isn’t as bitter as our Jules. Should be a fun tattle day 😉

Reactions: 20
Day 3 of the make-up and hair (plaits still in) & tan, she’s manky 🤮
I am not able for these manky wans on instagram. WTF like, if i had an account on insta and coming on to spout shite day in day out, the very least I would do is make myself clean and presentable.

Reactions: 8
Julie definitely has 2 accounts at least ... it didn't look to me like those children met for the first time today and the little girls mother must want a bit of what julie has ... they will be back into the horse riding again before the week is out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely understand the desperate scraping of the barrel attempts for engagement by ignorant & lazy witches like her with the misspelling of words, it’s a tactic that’s years old…

but this useless woman takes acting the thick bleep to such ridiculous levels

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole thing about meeting there cousin is great but why tell co oleate strangers and even listening to her on tik tok like airing others people's private business for ur own content...😒

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.