Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see all of it only the end but she was saying she wanted a man to bring Fionn training and stuff
I have a husband and I still have to bring my son training etc! Julie just wants a doormat so she can live the high life and have someone else to do all the donkey work

Reactions: 16
No picture or video of her being collected 🤔 think we all know that’s another lie and she prob driving around still locked

Reactions: 9
And the make up still on this morning.
I don’t get her always waking up in makeup. Now I did wake up with mine on yesterday first 4am night in about 3 years but first thing I did was scrub my face I felt vile. Not jump on camera to a load of people

Don’t give her attention. Imagine her dad dead and this is the only respect she shows him that he reared her that disgraceful. The man would be disgusted. Her mother and friends must be equally as bad . But out if respect to a dead man you’d think she conduct herself somewhat respectful.
Since the poor man died she hasn’t been capable of showing respect. She’s trash.

Reactions: 8
Guess the clientele in Crosshaven didn't go for her type, so she legged it back to cork city. Imagine the state of her if she was refused drink. Morto for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is she going to get her act together? I carried on like that when I was a teenager. No one would begrudge her a good time but she always manages to make a holy show of herself and seems to be proud of it too. I also thought she wasn’t to have any more nights out for the summer as she’d be minding her mam? 🤥 also no mention of who was minding the twins. Prob lumped them on Paula

Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s as common as muck but I ve more respect for muck as it plays a part in the eco system, this c**t is nothing but an oxygen thief taking up valuable space on the planet

Maybe she was refused drink because they were their usually loud and obnoxious selves.
I’d say the only reason she was down was because she had to get home for the kids this morning. I’d say whoever had them told her she needed to be with them at a certain time. I’ve kids, single but I’m not trying to catch a man ever minute of every day. My kids come first and feck having a fella. They do be an added headache, and extra child to look after. I will say, whoever Julie ends up with will possibly have the attitude of their your kids you look after them etc etc… unless he’s a doormat 😂😂 no man will allow her take the piss and use them as a babysitter while she enjoys life.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she was refused drink because they were their usually loud and obnoxious selves.
I’d say the only reason she was down was because she had to get home for the kids this morning. I’d say whoever had them told her she needed to be with them at a certain time. I’ve kids, single but I’m not trying to catch a man ever minute of every day. My kids come first and feck having a fella. They do be an added headache, and extra child to look after. I will say, whoever Julie ends up with will possibly have the attitude of their your kids you look after them etc etc… unless he’s a doormat 😂😂 no man will allow her take the piss and use them as a babysitter while she enjoys life.
I love your attitude xx

Reactions: 3
She didn’t take Fionn anywhere this morning and nobody picked her up she’s such a liar! She got in her car and drove down to the caravan and is probably back on the Cans of lager as we speak

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She didn’t take Fionn anywhere this morning and nobody picked her up she’s such a liar! She got in her car and drove down to the caravan and is probably back on the Cans of lager as we speak
She's a disgusting yoke. She seriously needs a dose of cop on. The state of her, the very least she could have done was have a shower.

Reactions: 7
I have a husband and I still have to bring my son training etc! Julie just wants a doormat so she can live the high life and have someone else to do all the donkey work

16yr old son playing sports since 4yrs age..amazing husband and father who for the first year in 12 has been able ta do matches because he has always worked ta provide for us. Silly cow wants a nanny not a fella.

Reactions: 13
Caught some of the live last night basically she was talking about loving to meet a fella but wouldn't be introducing him to the twins because they've had nothing but issues from men..their dad leaving and her dad dying. Its men ya know she kept repeating..def repeated it about 40 times🙄doesn't want a fella to come along and ruin their bond as a family of 3 but would love a fella at home to throw on the kettle etc after coming back from.a night out or coming back from the mobile. She was scuttered drunk mumbling into the phone. Usual ones then telling her she's amazing etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure who would she meet? In all seriousness? Getting with someone who has kids isn’t for everyone. A lot of men would run a mile so the pool of options is low anyway. Any decent man wouldn’t be into her life anyway

Reactions: 16
Sure who would she meet? In all seriousness? Getting with someone who has kids isn’t for everyone. A lot of men would run a mile so the pool of options is low anyway. Any decent man wouldn’t be into her life anyway
She's utter scum so she wont be looking for a decent man anyway. As they say, water finds its own level.

Caught some of the live last night basically she was talking about loving to meet a fella but wouldn't be introducing him to the twins because they've had nothing but issues from men..their dad leaving and her dad dying. Its men ya know she kept repeating..def repeated it about 40 times🙄doesn't want a fella to come along and ruin their bond as a family of 3 but would love a fella at home to throw on the kettle etc after coming back from.a night out or coming back from the mobile. She was scuttered drunk mumbling into the phone. Usual ones then telling her she's amazing etc 🙄
She’s full of tit. If she manages to meet a fella he will be right into that house feet under the table & more than likely in the bed with her & the twins for some insta family goals posts at the weekend. She is the type that would leave a strange man minding those kids while she went out on the lash. It will be all stepped up dad like scummy mummy burp trying to get at the dad. It’s sick, she’s sick, any man who gets with her will be scummy & desperate

“ pool party for the kids” no it’s not , it’s a load of adults drinking while kids jump on a trampoline and one child sits in a tiny little blow up pool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.